How do you promote natural hair growth
9 natural tips for more hair growth
Hair takes time to grow. The hair grows about 1.2cm per month. Similar to a garden, hair growth is determined by the scalp. A good and nutrient-rich soil ensures that healthy and beautiful hair grows. If, on the other hand, the body suffers from a lack of nutrients, the survival strength of the hair is reduced and the development of hair loss is promoted.
In addition to the daily diet, well-being, general health, genetic factors and some habits also influence hair growth.
A healthy diet is the basic requirement for healthy hair growth. Proteins are used to form keratins, copper is important for hair pigmentation, silicon for growth and strength, and vitamin E is used for the health of the scalp and hair follicles. The daily nutrients determine the activity of the scalp and thus determine hair growth.
Especially foods with a lot of proteins, a high vitamin content (vitamins A, B, C and E) and many minerals (iron, zinc, copper, magnesium and selenium) are an enrichment for the scalp. They care for the hair and promote its growth.
Omega 3 fatty acids are also very valuable for hair. About 3 percent of our hair shaft consists of omega 3 fatty acids and gives the hair a healthy appearance.
Food for hair growth:
- Broccoli, parsley, peppers, spinach, cabbage, grapefruit, avocado and oats.
- Freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices made from carrots, oranges, beets and green lettuce.
- Foods containing omega-3s, such as oily fish, flax seeds, chia seeds, and walnuts.
A scalp massage promotes blood flow to the scalp and thereby stimulates the hair follicles. The hair follicles are small invaginations of the skin in which the hair roots are formed. If the metabolism of the hair follicles is disturbed or if they lack certain nutrients, the hair follicles cannot work optimally.
To stimulate the hair follicles, massage the scalp once a week with warm coconut or olive oil in a circular motion for three to five minutes. Then let the oil work for 30 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
Combing your hair every day for 1 to 2 minutes stimulates the circulation of the scalp and spreads the natural hair oils evenly over the hair. Healthy blood circulation is very important for hair follicles to work efficiently and grow new and healthy hair.
Note: Hair should only be combed when it is dry. A natural hairbrush or a comb with wide teeth is suitable for combing hair.
Castor oil nourishes the hair and is a source of valuable essential fatty acids. It provides plenty of vitamin E, thus nourishing the scalp and accelerating natural hair growth.
Since castor oil is very thick, it should be mixed with the same amount of coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for use. Put this mixture on the head, massage in well with circular movements for 5 minutes and leave for 30 to 45 minutes. Then wash the hair as usual.
Note: For a pleasant fragrance, a few drops of essential oils (such as rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender or thyme oil) can be mixed with castor oil and applied to the scalp.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps remove dirt, dust, and hair care product residue left on hair. In this way the hair becomes detoxified, softer, shinier and stronger.
To use apple cider vinegar, simply mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one liter of water after washing your hair. Pour the mixture into your hair and massage in well. Let it work for 15 minutes and then rinse off.
Note: To reduce the apple cider vinegar smell, simply add a few drops of essential oil (such as rose oil).
Herbs such as rosemary, catnip, nettle, burdock root, horsetail and sage promote hair growth. They improve blood circulation, stimulate the hair follicles, strengthen the hair and make the hair feel soft and supple.
To use the herbs, add 1 liter of hot water to one of the herbs above and let it steep for 10 to 20 minutes. Fish out the herbs and use the water as the final rinse after shampooing. Note: The herbal water can also be mixed with a few drops of essential oils.
Daily herbal teas help to increase the effect of the herbs.
Aloe Vera naturally stimulates hair growth. It also reduces dandruff, promotes the natural shine of the hair and prevents hair loss.
Simply mix some fresh aloe vera gel with a little lemon juice, massage into your hair and let it steep for 20 minutes. Then wash the hair as usual. Repeat this application 1 to 2 times a week. Drinking fresh aloe vera juice will help speed this process up further.
Stress is one of the most important causes of hair loss. It disrupts the normal hair cycle, often leads to a lack of sleep and thus to a disturbed release of growth hormones. Taking a deep breath, loving words to your loved ones and getting enough sleep help reduce stress.
Diseases and drugs
Illnesses and medication can disrupt hair growth despite many efforts. Thyroid diseases, skin diseases, hormonal disorders, chronic illnesses or severe infections often lead to an impaired supply of nutrients and thus to a malnourished scalp. But drugs such as birth control pills, beta-blockers, antidepressants, anabolic steroids and anticonvulsants also have an influence on hair growth and can contribute to hair loss.
Diseases and medication are often the cause of why hair does not grow despite great efforts. In such cases, the disease should primarily be treated in order to have a positive influence on hair growth.
More tips for fast hair growth:
- Avoid chemical hair products.
- Never apply hair treatments to the roots of the hair. As a result, the hair loses volume, becomes greasy faster and the pores are clogged by the waxes and silicones it contains. As a result, the pores can no longer breathe properly and the metabolism of the hair follicles is disrupted.
There are several ways to accelerate hair growth. With just 2 or 3 daily changes, hair growth can be stimulated naturally. The main thing here is that hair needs sufficient nutrients and time to grow.
With the right tips
The amazon bestseller Schlanker Gesunder Schoner goes into great detail on how women in particular can lose weight healthily and tone their bodies. He shows how a nutritious diet can help increase your energy levels and get rid of cellulite. Simple science is used to illustrate what the body actually needs to shed body fat and tone the muscles.
About the book: Slim, healthier, more beautiful: The path to the ultimate woman's body
- What is my future after 24 years
- How does laser work like lipo
- Sensory processing disorder is just a fad
- What is the purpose of optimization
- What is Albon for cats
- What do you mean by scan time
- Which share should I double myself with?
- How smart is the German Shepherd Dog
- What do QA employees do in production
- What is the online casino bonus
- What do religious books say about religions
- Who broke Arsenal's unbeaten record
- How do I overcome depression and inferiority
- Why was the world round
- Would today's liberals hate JFK
- What do you know about the Antichrist
- What Are Some Good Golf Brands
- Fireworks cause a lot of pollution
- Who would win Dracula or Frankenstein?
- Android is flawless
- What is the full form of RAPM
- What is duplex stainless steel
- What is breaking spontaneous symmetry 1
- In 2017 phones still use GSM
- What are the best selling flip flops
- Was Jennifer Garner a bit miscast as Elektra
- What is the use of backdrops
- Porur packer and moving company in Chennai porur
- What does a large dynamic range depend on
- When do you usually get bored
- Support shortages
- How do I become a cat
- How safe is it to transfer