Charge electronics faster in 220V sockets
Depending on the model variant selected, the equipment is available as standard or as an option (at an additional cost).
The images shown are for guidance only. In some cases, the photos show vehicles that do not meet local specifications and do not depict a specific model, offer or equipment variant. The equipment shown may not be available or may be limited to certain equipment variants.
For information on the limitations of NISSAN Intelligent Mobility technologies and NISSAN driver assistance systems, click here.
* Values according to WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicle Test Procedure). WLTP is a new, more realistic test method for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Factors such as driving style, speed, topography, payload, outside temperature and degree of utilization of electrical consumers have an influence on the actual range. Most factors can be influenced by the driver and should always be taken into account in favor of maximum range.
** Values according to WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicle Test Procedure). WLTP is a new, more realistic test method for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The specified consumption and emission values were determined according to the legally prescribed measuring procedures and without additional equipment and wearing parts. The information does not relate to a single vehicle and is not part of the offer, but serves solely for purposes of comparison between the various vehicle types. Further information on the official fuel consumption, the official specific CO2 emissions and the electricity consumption of new passenger cars can be found in the "Guide to fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and electricity consumption of new passenger cars", which is available free of charge from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand (DAT) . Additional equipment and accessories (add-on parts, tire format, etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics and, in addition to weather and traffic conditions and individual driving behavior, influence the power consumption, CO₂ emissions and driving performance of a vehicle.
Range of up to 385 km only in the Nissan LEAF e + version.
*** The maximum AC charging power from the LEAF is 6.6 kW. The specified charging time is based on charging a type 2 charging cable (mode 3) 32A.
- What are the axioms of the universe
- How did you get into acupuncture
- How do I grow academically and professionally
- What's the best yoyo from Yomega
- Any form of censorship is justified
- Drink Donald Trump Red Bull
- What is the best title for LGBTQI
- Who is the father of cricket 10
- What are secondary sources in physics
- Trump the swamp
- How were medieval university campuses
- Who is Angelina Jolie
- Career launcher of the correspondence course against time
- Are the VIT ranks unexpected
- Can Quora improve significantly
- Which president had the youngest wife?
- Really help set small goals
- What are some unknown facts about Scotland
- What is AES in networking
- What is reverse genetics
- How do you get a domina license
- How do we create habits
- What could generally be considered sane
- Can we do Acca shortly after the 12th