What is the best UML tool
6 UML tools for every occasion
MagicDraw offers five editions (from Personal to Enterprise) that differ in terms of both functionality and cost. In our test, we took a closer look at the Enterprise Edition, as it not only offers all the features and plug-ins for effective modeling, but also full integration into a integrated development environment how Eclipse Workbench enables. In addition, the premium versions facilitate the Teamwork. For example, several modelers can work on one model at the same time. On the team server, you actively exchange ideas about a project. However, NoMagic sells this separately. With the Enterprise Edition you have access to the WebPortal to. It allows the interactive view of a model in the browser.
The Minimum requirements for installation are the following:
- CPU: Intel Core TM i3
- Ram: 4 GB
- Storage space: 1 GB
- Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Operating system: All operating systems that are Java SE 8 capable (Windows from Vista, macOS from Lion)
The UML tool imports many file formats, including native XMI metadata formats from Eclipse and IBM's Rhapsody, CSV, ReqIF, DoDAF and the CA ERwin Data Modeler. You can save your diagrams as a copy in the image formats BMP, PNG, JPG and EMF and print them out. But also Code generation as Reverse engineering and Round trip engineering are possible. MagicDraw is based on three languages: Java, C ++ in various dialects and C #.
With MagicDraw you can convert UML diagrams into code frames:
- C ++
- C #
- XML schemas
- Corba IDL
Reverse engineering code in UML diagrams:
- C ++
- C #
- XML schemas
If you are modeling UML diagrams in an empty document or adding details to a model, you will customizable panels learn to appreciate quickly. When you start the UML diagram tool for the first time, the clear division proves to be a big plus. Add as many tabs as you think necessary for your workflow. Because despite the many functions and processing options, MagicDraw takes care of it clear layout and unobtrusive brief explanations that even inexperienced users can quickly put together first sketches without much training.
Select the tab in the main menu bar Diagrams, the UML tool opens the template for the selected type in the sidebar of the workspace. Drag an item onto the worksheet and click it once and small ones appear Buttons. With a click on it (or right click on the element) you edit the object properties, add text or hyperlinks. The customizable toolbar Above the worksheet always highlights the tools with which you can graphically adjust one or more selected elements. The layout tool brings order to unstructured sketches. With the zoom and perspective panel, you have a complete view of your project - from small details to the big picture.
The UML program also examines your project for errors and displays them. For independent analysis, you have the option of comparing different versions of a diagram side by side and checking different levels of abstraction for traceability. Architects particularly appreciate the free text input for creating diagrams, as it promotes a fluid workflow.
- Regulations help with market distortions
- What is the curriculum of SSC CHSL
- What are examples of moral sanity
- You can create ReactJS components without JSX
- Why do I have muscles
- What is the best fencing for horses
- How much did Elon Musk inherit
- What does the term shit head mean?
- What is so great about Peter Thiel
- My Chemical Romance believes in God
- What cyber crimes have you committed
- How much mg is in 10000 IU
- Can remove rust by sandblasting
- What are some of the most popular milonga songs
- Is sleepy an adverb
- How do bloom filters work
- Which dressing makes you more comfortable
- Is Vajiram best suited for UPSC preparation
- What is cultural degradation
- What does rough meal mean
- Why are rechargeable batteries better
- What is meant by factorized distribution
- What does it mean to find out
- What does this Chinese script say 1