What do you recommend to learn Go
Introduction to the Go programming language
The Go makers describe their language as "expressive, precise, clean and efficient. Their concurrency mechanisms make it easy to write programs that get the most out of networked multicore computers, while their new typing allows flexible and modular programming constructs. Go compiles on the one hand quick to machine code, on the other hand it brings with it memory management and introspection at runtime. It is a fast, statically typed language that feels like a dynamic typed interpreter language. "
Go was developed by veterans of the industry, including Rob Pike (responsible for the Plan 9 operating system from Bell Labs, co-developer of UTF-8 and known for the books "The Unix Toolbox" and "Programming with Unix"), and UNIX creator Ken Thompson (also responsible for Plan9, UTF-8 and the programming language B (predecessor of C)) at Google. Go is now becoming a popular programming language. The growing list of projects that use Go successfully includes Docker and CoreOS / etcd.
This training begins with a quick introduction to the basic Go syntax. In order to then move quickly to the topics that interest developers of other languages in Go. At the end of the training you will have an overview of the language and your ecosystem. You will be able to assess where the use of Go is worthwhile for you. And are ready for the first projects.
3 days, € 1,100.00 + 19% VAT = € 1,309.00
A full 8 hours per day, complete basic equipment of original literature, free internet access everywhere, rental notebook, full board, drinks (special types of wine are billed separately), pastries, home-baked cakes, sauna, supporting program.
Additional or reduced services on request:
|Surcharge for overnight stay in a twin room (large, comfortable room)||€ 59.00 + 7% VAT = € 63.13||per night|
|Surcharge for overnight stay in the Linuxhotel flat share||€ 83.00 + 7% VAT = € 88.81||per night|
|Surcharge for single room (subject to availability, please book in good time)||€ 129.00 + 7% VAT = € 138.03||per night|
|Discount if you do not take full board||-29.41 € + 19% VAT = -35.00 €||per day|
|Price reduction if you do not take part in the supporting program||-8.40 € + 19% VAT = -10.00 €||per evening|
Tax deductibility * Cancellation conditions
EventsLet us know your preferred date
Online training courses are also possible on request.
We recommend that absolute newcomers to programming should first attend the Learning to program course. You should be able to use a text editor and be familiar with the use of the command line under GNU / Linux.We recommend that you create a Bitbucket or GitHub account before the start of the course.
If you are unsure about this, we will be happy to advise you by email or phone * (you can reach Mr. Martin Gerwinski or Ms. Laura Trinowitz on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on + 49-201 8536-600).
- Introduction: What is Go? And how is it installed.
- Basics: Explore the Go Programming Language Specification. Write your first programs.
- The Go Type System / Interfaces: Discover a different perspective on object orientation.
- Error handling with a difference: a life without exceptions.
- Modules: How to group your code into logical units.
- Concurrency: With concurrency as an architecture for scaling applications.
- The standard library: Batteries included!
- The eco system: go vet, go lint, the race detector, guru, debugging, etc ...
- Unit tests with Go
- If you want, you can arrive by 10 p.m. the day before and use the evening to talk shop by the fireplace or in the park.
- On the course days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch break) around 60% training and 40% exercises. Of course, every participant often works with the speaker on the notebook provided by us.
- Afterwards dinner and offers for shop talk, excursions and much more. We create an atmosphere in which experts can exchange information freely. If you don't want that, you won't be forced to do anything and you will always find peace.
- The government collects our data
- What is the most bizarre rumor you have ever heard
- Why do rude people succeed
- Why do domestic birds smell so good
- Why does Muesli have gluten?
- How do I repair leaks in the water tank
- Which job is best BHEL or SAIL
- Many people are naive why
- What makes BITSAT harder than JEE Mains
- Alcohol causes narcissism
- Why do I start hating children
- Is a B Tech easy or difficult
- Which savings account has free instant deposits
- How long will Davos last
- How do I speak more lively
- Wendy Marvell is underrated
- What is backlit keyboard
- How does a project manager deal with problems
- Is Merrick a good brand of cat food
- What is Jugnoo
- Which ohms are safe
- What is your favorite foreign name
- When is a cyborg a cyborg
- What California laws protect the moonlight
- What is meant by high frequency waves
- Can bees take revenge
- How do you represent childhood with music?
- Why do we have private prisons
- Are Sikhs happy to be Indian?
- What are some sentences examples with flawlessly
- What is the best wood screw
- Why did Mandela die
- What is an HSG scan
- What's your favorite Garth Brooks song