You can trade through Bloomberg
Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF
Material fund risks
Counterparty risk: Other financial institutions provide services such as the safekeeping of fund assets or act as counterparty in financial contracts such as B. Derivatives. The Fund is exposed to the risk of bankruptcy or other counterparty default in connection with any trading transaction carried out by the Fund.
Risk associated with the use of derivatives: In order to achieve its investment objective, the Fund enters into swap agreements which provide the performance of the benchmark index and which may involve a number of risks that may result in an adjustment or even early termination of the swap agreement .
Secondary Market Liquidity Risk: Lower liquidity means that there are not enough buyers or sellers for the Fund to easily sell or buy investments. Liquidity on the exchange may be restricted due to a suspension of the reference index, a decision on the part of one of the relevant exchanges or a breach by the market maker of the requirements and guidelines of the respective exchange.
"Bloomberg®" and "Index Name" are service marks of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively “Bloomberg”) and have been licensed for use by Invesco for specific purposes. Neither Bloomberg nor UBS Securities LLC and its affiliates (collectively “UBS”) are affiliated with Invesco, and neither Bloomberg nor UBS approves, endorses, reviews or recommends the ETF. Neither Bloomberg nor UBS guarantee that any data or information relating to the “Index Name” is up-to-date, correct or complete.
The performance information on this website relates to past performance. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The data shown above is not real time, as there may be delays in connection with the data delivery. Therefore, the price that your broker or agent gives you in relation to a certain underlying can differ significantly from the prices displayed on the webpage. Invesco accepts no liability for any losses incurred in this context.
The performance of the ETF is in the fund currency and includes reinvested dividends. The performance of the ETF is the net asset value after management fees and other ETF costs, but does not include commissions or custody fees that are incurred when buying, during the holding period or when selling the ETF. The ETF has no subscription or redemption fee. Source: Invesco.
To assist in meeting some of the Fund's costs, the Manager has requested a fee contribution of up to 0.06% of the notional swap amount from the Swap Counterparties operating on this Fund. Please note that this fee contribution has no effect on the net asset value of the fund and investors will not be charged in addition to the management fee and any swap fees as set out on this fund's website.
- Which is the best antivirus for Huawei
- Islam allows betting on horse races
- Why is subtitle so bad
- What should never be broadcast live
- Are good musicians trained or born?
- What are the symptoms of a mental illness
- What is the best video compression format
- What are some examples of implementation concepts
- Can entrepreneurs really change an organization?
- How do you ask a colleague
- What is amnesia
- Who are the good guys in Syria
- Is there a college to study astrology
- How do I bend rigid electrical cables
- How does precipitation affect agriculture
- How much do you spend on benchmark
- Is sleepy an adverb
- How well Canadians greet Latinos
- Can you turn yourself into an LLC?
- What's the best way to brainstorm
- How is the working pressure in TCS
- What are batteries 1
- What are some cool 90s toys
- What subject is a CA student missing