What a good excuse
Speak in the first person and express your (hopefully previous) self-awareness. For example: “I broke your trust by talking about your relationship with the boss behind your back in the company. I know that I hurt you very much and that my behavior is almost inexcusable. But I still want to tell you how sorry I am. "
Also express your own dismay. Explain that this “I'm sorry” also affects you in the sense of “suffering”, that you have suffered a lot from the disturbed relationship and your stupid act.
Try to come up with a plausible explanation for your actions. If you have not succeeded in clarifying this point in your preliminary considerations, the best thing to do is to admit it honestly: “With the best will in the world, I don't know why I could act so stupidly. Maybe I wanted to make myself important? In any case, I did not consider the scope of my actions and behaved impossibly towards you. "
Also express your regret that your stupidity did not stop and that you cannot undo it: “I would give a lot if I could take back the careless sentences and undo the incident. But I can't do that, as sorry as I am. I can only hope that you will accept my apology and that we can find our good relationship again. "
Link your request for forgiveness with a promise that a breach of trust will not happen again.
Rest assured that if you fail to keep this promise, further excuses will “go nowhere”.
- Barack Obama was a family-friendly president
- Lucifer is a son of God
- Older women may have long hair
- All dictators suffer from narcissistic personality disorders
- What is your experience with Leadpages?
- What is the dynamic array
- What is 1 3 out of 80
- Famous people cartoons are copyright free
- How does goulash taste
- Can Muslims go to prom
- What is 100 50 50 10 10
- What are free fees and tied fees
- Which habits can you make smarter over the long term?
- Are you so important to live
- Why is hitchhiking illegal?
- Which chemical elements are impossible to synthesize
- Should Lance Armstrong be in jail
- What are reliable devices
- What exactly is light and noise exposure
- Can I add my hotel to Airbnb?
- What are the functions of cell phones
- Is crypto a big scam
- Which topics do environmental engineers have to master?
- What's your embarrassing face palm moment