Why is ceramics used in electrical appliances
The world of high-performance ceramics
With ceramic high-performance materials, applications can be realized that until recently seemed impossible. Due to its unique material properties, technical ceramics are considered to be one of the most powerful materials of our time.
All CeramTec products are based on high-performance ceramics. It is also known as technical ceramics, engineering ceramics or industrial ceramics. These terms include numerous different, in some cases highly specialized, ceramic materials with unique mechanical, thermal and biological-chemical, electrical properties and their combinations.
These specific properties can be further developed, optimized and coordinated for use in technical applications. A combination of properties is also possible. High-performance components can be constructed from such materials, which perform their task optimally and components made from competing materials such as metal or plastic can be far superior in their field of application. Time and again, components made of ceramic materials are the only solution to technical problems if they cannot be realized with conventional materials.
Further information about technical ceramics can be found at our partner induux.
- Why did Christianity have to be practiced?
- Use professional cooks Thermomix
- What is film study 4
- Lyanna's body was brought back to Winterfell
- What is the best 401k fund
- Why is my indoor basil plant dying
- What are the best dubstep music
- What is the largest LLC
- Where does Alexa source ask for information
- How do I export a Spotify playlist
- What is duplex stainless steel
- TSH Level 4 49 means something
- Why is digital marketing the future 6
- How do liver fluke get into humans
- What American government programs are socialist
- How can I prevent gray hair from developing
- What is your experience with Leadpages?
- Who is the symbol of Quora
- What's the best iPad TV app
- Can you domesticate a moose in Canada?
- What are cluster operating systems
- Networking is a job
- What is screaming I'm a Trump apologist
- What is a lactometer