How is pyruvate converted to alanine
Gluconeogenesis is used for the supply of glucose (~ 200 g / d), especially for the brain; Glycogenolysis is stimulated by adrenaline and glucagon (increased energy requirement), inhibited by insulin (postprandial); glycolysis (EMP pathway) breaks down glucose to pyruvate and forms ATP / NADH. Amino acids, carbohydrates and electrolytes get into the cell from the extracellular space by means of transporters, the synthesis of which can be regulated. The pentose phosphate route carries out nucleotide synthesis and forms reduction equivalents (NADPH / H +). ß-oxidation means fatty acid breakdown. The urea cycle (Krebs-Henseleit) forms urea from nitrogen-containing breakdown products (ammonium, etc.). Transaminations transpose α-amino groups from amino acids to α-keto acids. Ketone bodies are a transportable form of acetyl-CoA (starvation metabolism). Fatty acid synthase enables lipogenesis, the mevalonate pathway enables cholesterol synthesis
In a state of hunger and untreated diabetes mellitus, the liver produces increased (up to 20-fold) ketone bodies (ketosis). ß-Oxy-butyric acid and acetoacetic acid serve primarily as an alternative source of energy for the brain; Acetone is of diagnostic importance. More fatty acids come from the adipose tissue and glucoplastic amino acids from the muscles
> 90% of nitrogen is removed from the body via urea (~ 900 mM N / d). In acidosis, the excretion of ammonium chloride (acidic valences) increases via glutamine / glutamate / ammonium, while bicarbonate is formed at the same time. In alkalosis, urea excretion is accelerated and ammonium excretion is reduced
Cholesterol is mainly excreted in the bile. From this, hepatocytes form primary bile salts (cholate, chenodeoxycholate), which are conjugated with glycine, sulfate, glucuronate or taurine and excreted in the bile ducts. Monovalent bile salts are excreted via the canalicular bile salt exporter (BSEP), bivalent ones via the canalicular pump MRP2, together with other anions. Phosphatidylcholine is transported via the phospholipid exporter, organic cations via the multidrug exporter MDR1. Bile acids are reabsorbed in the ileum (ileal sodium / bile transporter ISBT)
- How does lobbying work in Canada
- Why didn't Nick Fury trust Captain America
- What is a cache line actually
- How can I know my IP scheme
- Why is Esperanto supposedly easy to learn?
- Why does Deathstroke fight dirty
- What if banks don't hold up the SLR
- How do you remove existing hypnosis programming
- Jackie Chan is a genius
- How do I deal with mathematics in practice
- Where do fusion reactions take place
- Is there really a music addiction
- Should I prefer dexterity or money
- Time travel is physically possible
- What is municipal fiber
- Obtain watchers in Mun prices
- Which hotel allows unmarried couples in Ambala
- What should Indians know about the Vijayanagara Empire
- How can small tires land large planes?
- Can I read business magazines online?
- There is ongoing research on Corydoras
- How can I stop being a lover?
- How was society during the Renaissance
- Can bees take revenge
- How is gender equality in Iran
- Can you share your thoughts on Quora?
- What are good last minute romantic dates
- How can I remember people better?
- What is the most terrible news today
- What's your favorite brand of pens
- Is Putin a friend of Israel
- Is it Safe to Freeze Lunch Meat?
- What types of cryogenic technologies are there
- How can I go bald