Should I run computer technology at Thapar
Will there be a recession in computer technology after 3/4 years?
Thanks for the A2A.
There is already an oversupply of barely competent programmers. The starting salaries are low. Middle managers with 10 years of experience strive for redundancy. Things are not looking good with conventional IT services.
However, computers keep getting stronger and conquering the world. You now have powerful computers that you call "cell phones". In 10 years, you should see embedded computers everywhere. They're actually everywhere, in your cars, washing machines, everything, but they get more explicit and do a lot more.
No, a recession is unlikely in this area. However, to make a career, you need much deeper knowledge than programming in Java or building an Android app. Everyone has these skills, but the question becomes, what can you do with them? How well do you know the underlying technology and can you use it to solve some real problems? Can you build or improve the underlying technology? If you can stand out from the army of "programmers" you should have a good career. If you only know Java or just "code" you are in trouble. So plan your studies carefully.
However, I cannot predict an economic recession. If one thing happens, keep studying until it's over.
- Are there guitar-shaped cars?
- Why is Boris Johnson so personable
- Slavery Why did slaves have children
- Why do scientists extract DNA from cells
- What does root mean
- Who are the best authors from Serbia
- Black holes can tangle
- Are salaries payable
- Why is individual therapy more effective
- What American government programs are socialist
- Brazilian rice is cheap to import
- What is a BS engine
- Who is on the Google Pixel team
- How do I deal with mathematics in practice
- What is the purpose of architectural drawings
- What is 5 5 million in Bitcoin
- How often do Navy pilots see a fight
- What does the opposite mean
- What is the best gaming convention
- Hormonal imbalance can reduce the size of women
- Compulsive liar have a conscience
- Physical immortality becomes possible
- What is Bill Medley's most successful song
- Aptean is an MNC