How is your body different from others?
From breakfast egg to lunch to dinner, meals structure the daily routine. Often we do not think too much about what foods we eat and what happens to them in the body. A closer look at food and eating habits raises a lot of exciting questions. Planet Schule accompanies two primary school children - Rezzan and Florian - through the day and sees the world of nutrition through their eyes.
What is our food actually made of and what happens to it in the body? Why do we have to eat at all and why does the body care whether we eat a chocolate bar, a plate of spaghetti or a fried egg? For example, is it easier to concentrate with one food than the other - so does it make a difference to the brain what we eat?
We put various foods to the test. How does the respective energy balance differ for different activities and foods. And do boys need different food than girls? Many foods in the industry lure with the promise of not only tasting good, but supposedly also being healthy. But what is it really about that promise? There is also an international breakfast comparison: Which is the healthiest: the German, English, Italian or Turkish breakfast?
- How many maratha are there in India
- How was Christianity introduced in South Korea
- Which is the best CCTV camera
- Why didn't we fully understand our brain?
- What did Trump tweet about Puerto Rico?
- Why is Aura not to be used universally in RWBY
- How can I keep a conversation alive
- Are texts with random phone numbers understandable?
- Which is better statistics or math
- Where do meteorites meet the earth
- How is the MAIT placement going in 2018
- Which food has a surprising history?
- Who are President Trump's political enemies
- Is your hindi good
- Are CBD oil and marijuana the same?
- Southeast Asians have strong nationalism
- Why are my legs so scaly
- Can you live without food for 3 weeks?
- What is the temporal resolution of RescueTime
- When did Canada Post buy Purolator
- Can a medical student give the CAT
- Chris Evans is a terrible Captain America
- Modern technology is friendly to the blind
- Is sex counterproductive