What's the best ratatouille recipe
Ratatouille recipe - this is how the French original works
What is ratatouille?
Classic ratatouille is also very popular outside of France. Originally, the vegetable pan was decried as poor people's food, for which leftover leftovers were processed. This explains the meaning of the name: In Provencal the word "ratatolha" stands for leftover food. We'll show you how delicious one can be in our classic ratatouille recipe.
Ratatouille recipe - ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time for the ratatouille recipe: about 30 minutes
Prepare the ratatouille recipe - this is how it works
With just 130 kilocalories per serving, the dish is ideal for losing weight in the warm season. A delicious addition to the ratatouille recipe is baguette and rice.
Prepare the ratatouille recipe - step 1
Wash, clean and cut the zucchini, aubergine and tomatoes. Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves. Peel the onions and cut into small cubes. Halve the peppers, clean, wash and cut into pieces.
tip: For perfect diced vegetables, we recommend a Nicer Dicer.
Prepare ratatouille recipe - step 2
Wash herbs and shake dry. Remove the needles from 1 sprig of rosemary and chop finely. Then pluck the leaves from the stalks of the basil, thyme and oregano and roughly chop them, except for a few for garnish.
Prepare the ratatouille recipe - step 3
Heat oil in a pan. Sauté the onion and pepper cubes for 4–5 minutes. Stir in garlic, remaining vegetables, tomato paste and chopped herbs and sauté briefly. Gradually pour in the vegetable stock, season with salt and pepper. Cook the vegetables for about 15 minutes over medium heat. Arrange the ratatouille on plates and garnish with the remaining herbs.
- Why can't I control my emotions
- What makes Japanese block printing so special?
- Why did Anglicanism begin
- How is NEXT beneficial for medical students
- Affect the way you feel about what you buy
- Why wasn't the Korean War important
- Why use visuals for a presentation
- What unusual flavors go well with strawberries
- What is the pH of venous blood
- What is semantic paraphasia
- What is a non-organic cotton
- Why is Trump afraid of Erdogan
- What was your tastiest Indian meal
- Is grade 1 breast cancer curable
- What is the limitation of democratic socialism
- Could trees be used for power supply
- What is the psychology behind acceptance
- How do you like history
- What purpose do pigments serve on plants
- Is anyone else super bored?
- When is an INTJ not open?
- Issues passports from the Vatican
- Why is Richard Branson so famous
- How is the relationship
- What makes you crazy after Christmas
- Are antenatal ultrasounds safe?
- Which crossover vehicle is best
- Romero Brito is a pop artist
- Gazprom prioritizes political goals over profits
- Why is the Joker still alive?
- What are good privacy filter manufacturers
- What is sarcopenia and is it reversible