Where are the German millionaires going?
Country exodus: learn from millionaires
More and more rich people are leaving the crisis, terror and migration-ridden EU because it is getting more and more uncomfortable here. The risks increase.
Thousands of EU millionaires fleeing the EU
We have shown you that thousands of millionaires left Germany and France in 2015 and 2016 alone.
Specifically, in 2016 there were around 4,000 people with assets of over 1 million US dollars who turned their backs on the Federal Republic - four times as many as in 2015.
In Italy there were 6,000 millionaires, in Greece 3,000 and in Spain 2,000 millionaires who gave up their place of residence and thus also their tax residence in their home country.
The reasons for the mass exodus of the wealthy
The rich know all this, of course - and much more.
The reasons which force wealthy people to leave the country en masse are also religious and ethnic tensions as well as tensions in society
This probably also means mass immigration.
In addition, there is the increasing Islamization of society, increasing violent crime and the extensive expropriation of property by the ECB & Co.
Not to forget the massive debt problems of the European states and banks as well as the structural deficits v. a. the so-called crisis countries.
Germany, Belgium and Sweden have been particularly hard hit by tensions
From the analyst's point of view, the next few countries to face serious religious tension from Muslims and emigration of native millionaires are these:
Globally, more than 82,000 millionaires turned their backs on their homeland in 2016, compared to only 64,000 in the previous year.
Alarm: The rich are leaving
All of this should give you food for thought, because the emigration of the wealthy is an alarming sign.
Why? - Very simple: They are usually always the first to go because of their high level of personal flexibility.
The emigration of the rich is not just a personal matter.
Because as a result of their migration, many people lose their jobs in their companies; studies also state that.
It's 1 minute before 12
Again, when the wealthy turn their backs on the EU, it really is 1 minute to 12.
And you should consider doing the same - assuming, of course, you can.
These are the most popular countries for emigration
“But where do the millionaires go to?” You may ask yourself now. We can tell you that too:
- In 1st place is Australia,
- followed by the USA,
- Great Britain,
- the United Arab Emirates
- and New Zealand.
All of these are countries that have strict immigration policies, for example.
You have to keep this in mind if you want to emigrate yourself
If you too want to emigrate, even if you are not that wealthy, then v. a. the general conditions in the country of emigration are right:
This includes, for example, increasing one's own quality of life.
And the planning and legal certainty as an entrepreneur or (smaller) asset owner should be particularly important, as well, of course, whether the countries are politically sound.
US investment group Platinum Equity wants to take over pub operator Marston’s The brewery and pub group Marston’s announced that the US investment group Platinum Equity has made a takeover offer. > read more
- How do I improve my technical skills
- Has Steve Jobs ever made small talk
- When was Patna University founded?
- What backup software does Google use
- What are some common ionic compounds
- How did Noah repopulate the earth
- How can I overcome paralyzing shyness
- The hijab covers the face
- Which hobby do you think is underestimated
- Which SSD drive is better and cheaper
- Are texts with random phone numbers understandable?
- How does Putin see the EU
- Who was Cecco Angiolieri
- How do you record an album
- Why is South Asian art important
- How do you suppress kill emotions
- Is it dangerous to sell your soul?
- Some car modifications are impractical for racing
- How long do the nicotine withdrawal symptoms last?
- How was Isaac Newton raised
- Why are the birth rates so low in Romania?
- Which plastic products are banned in 2019?
- What if Serbia declared war on Montenegro?
- What are the boys talking about besides the sport
- How many women did Mick Jagger have
- How do I update the firmware on Ubuntu
- How do you get humanity to act
- What determines different historical periods
- How do I use a bank account
- Are my ugly brown Asian eyes all right
- How did you unintentionally startle someone?
- What DBA is good for
- How can I survive well
- How can you practice shorthand