Is Big Baller Brand Profitable
“What do you stand for?” The authors explain the laws of modern brand technology and adapt them to the needs and characteristics of personality development. They illustrate how building your own brand can be achieved from within. In this way, after reading this book, the reader can get to the heart of what distinguishes him and convey it to other people authentically and impressively.
With a foreword by Telekom CEO Tim Höttges, numerous case studies and nine exclusive interviews, including with Wolfgang Bosbach, Christoph Burmann, Dieter Adlmaier-Herbst and Tilman Billing.
Three exciting facts about the book
- Science meets “Do it yourself”: The book gives an overview of popular approaches to personal branding and offers the opportunity to get started right away with numerous “Do it yourself” sessions.
- Personal branding meets the future: The book provides tools and techniques on how your own personality can make the difference that is decisive for success in times of artificial intelligence and social media.
- Personality branding meets day-to-day business: The first book that gives an insight into how personal branding can be used systematically in organizations.
Voices on the book
"On the basis of a well-founded foundation and intelligent discussions, Spall and Schmidt set a new standard in branding for people that picks up beginners and draws in advanced."
Alexander Möthe, Handelsblatt
“When science and practice work closely together, something as meaningful as the book by Spall and Schmidt can emerge. The approach presented is well-founded, innovative and highly practicable. "
Dr. Florian Maier, Head of Strategy & Brand, Jungheinrich AG
“Women, read the book Personal Branding! Find out here how your own brand can qualify you for a management position. "
Petra Baumann, Director Corporate Marketing, PHOENIX CONTACT
Christopher Spall is an expert in brand development for organizations and personalities as well as the founder and managing director of the brand identity consultancy Spall.macht.Marke in Nuremberg.
Prof. Dr. Holger J. Schmidt is Professor of Business Administration and Marketing at Koblenz University and founder of the Center for Brand Excellence (C-BEX).
Authors and affiliations
- Christopher Spall
- Holger J. Schmidt
- 1.Spall.Power.Mark Brand Identity ConsultingNürnbergGermany
- 2. Department of Economics, Koblenz University of Applied Sciences, Koblenz, Germany
About the authors
- Book Title Personal Branding
- Book SubtitleWhat makes people strong brands
- AuthorsChristopher Spall
Holger J. Schmidt
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-23741-7
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2019
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-23740-0
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-23741-7
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXIX, 273
- Number of Illustrations38 b / w illustrations, 13 illustrations in color
- Topics Branding
Careers in Business and Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Rocky planets can be heavier than stars
- How is life at DAIICT
- How do lottery companies make money
- Would you be friends with your parents
- Left RM BTS
- How to say tribe in Lithuanian
- What is speed up to 100 Mbit / s
- What is a doodle in google
- Which is the best antivirus for Huawei
- What is Hermann Hesse known for?
- Could our brain experience qualia
- Scientists know a lot about viruses
- Why is pasture pork better
- Why was Rangers FC downgraded?
- What a good excuse
- If Naagin 3 is delayed
- How can I choose in the IPL team
- Where are the crispy M Ms.
- How do OTT service providers receive content
- Is peek com profitable
- Is Alien Resurrection worth watching
- Acute coronary syndrome is preventable
- What Makes Drew Brees an Elite Quarterback
- What will autonomous luxury cars look like?