Which skin care product do you prefer
Skin care: the right order for serum, cream, oil and co.
Toner, eye cream, serum, and more: anyone who uses a complete range of cosmetics knows how confusing their application can be. The correct order in skin care is crucial so that the active ingredients of our expensive products can develop optimally. We reveal step by step in which order the skin care should be applied correctly ...
The right skin care for a great complexion
Cleansing the skin is always the prelude to the skin care program: Remove make-up, dirt, excess sebum and other residues with a cleaning product tailored to your skin type. A mild cleansing gel is recommended for oily skin, while cleansing cream is more appropriate for dry skin. A gentle cleansing foam is usually sufficient for normal skin. If you use a separate make-up remover, you should make sure that it is not too aggressive and that the skin's natural protective acid mantle is preserved.
Whether toner, tonic, tonic or facial toner - the lotions all have the same function: They cleanse the skin again thoroughly, restore the natural pH value of the skin and provide moisture. Most toners also contain anti-inflammatory ingredients and have a clarifying effect. All in all, a toner brings the skin back into its natural balance - and prepares it perfectly for the next skin care step ...
Next, the skin should be prepared for regeneration with a serum. Serums contain highly concentrated ingredients such as hyaluronic acid or retinol, and are therefore real anti-aging boosters. Due to their light texture and liquid consistency, they are particularly well absorbed by the skin and can penetrate into the deeper layers.
The best tips on skin care
4. Eye cream
After the serum, the skin care area is followed by the eye area. And this is how it works: apply eye cream from the inside out and then pat in gently. Then put something under the brow arch, done. In the next steps, the sensitive area under the eyes is left out.
5. Gel & Lotion
Gels and lotions are mostly water-based and give the skin an extra dose of moisture. They can either be applied in addition to the cream or as a light alternative. Especially in summer, many prefer light gel textures as skin care - they are quickly absorbed and have a mattifying effect.
The day and night cream supplies the skin with fat, forms a kind of protective barrier and ensures that the moisture remains stored in the skin. The day cream is primarily used for hydration and should also contain a sun protection factor to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Night creams, on the other hand, with their rich ingredients specifically stimulate the regeneration of the skin and thus slow down skin aging.
7. Face oil
If necessary, a nourishing facial oil completes the skin care program. However, many women shy away from including this product in their care routine because they are afraid of oily skin or blemishes. Completely unfounded, because facial oils not only have a greasy effect, but can even help prevent skin blemishes. As the? If you supply the skin with sufficient oil from the outside, it stops producing excess sebum itself. The result: the pores are refined and the skin appears cleaner. In addition, face oils give our skin a great glow!
Skin care The beauty secrets of the stars11 images
- Why is Oracle and SAP compatible
- Why computation is important in physics
- Why is my laptop slow
- How much damage could nuclear weapons do?
- Where can I find creative vegetarian recipes
- What is the expiration time of lipsticks
- What is LTE frame structure
- Difference between PLC and microcontroller
- What are nuclear fusion hazards
- What are the blockchain types
- What does postpone mean?
- What was the intent behind starting Pindrop
- In which countries is daylight saving time 1
- Why do people use animals for emotional support?
- What can city planners learn from Barcelona
- How do I open a Mac
- What is the best screencast software for Windows
- What is an austerity program
- What's the catchiest Disney song
- Can I increase my voice frequency range?
- What are some examples of transactional communication
- What is your favorite clothing store
- What is the best advice to be successful
- Who developed Microsoft Visual Basic 6 0
- No molecules live or live
- How does Instacart compare to Postmates
- How can I earn from writing
- Did my girlfriend cheat on me
- Can I use 230V in 240V
- What is electric flow
- How is aluminum-free baking soda made
- Includes Java programming pointers
- Will Kotlin be more portable than Java
- Surgery Can Help Treat Bladder Cancer