Are test reports from SRL Diagnostics reliable
Reliability is in the tests
Pontlab is able to submit samples, specimens and finished products in mechanical and functional tests to check their suitability for the intended use.
the trials mechanically You need to know the mechanical properties of materials, basic requirement, at the design stage, for choosing the most suitable type of material for a given use. These properties are determined in response to various types of stresses that may be placed on the material.
The tests functional They should check the operation of a product or a component and the suitability for the intended use under the same test conditions.
Pontlab is able to carry out tests according to uniform standards or to specific customer needs through the implementation of special equipment.
The broad spectrum of mechanical and functional tests includes executables Tensile tests, compression, Flexion, friction, Shock, outbreak, strofinio, Fatigue resistance, endurance tests of gasoline injection systems, fracture mechanics, difficulties with pulse pressure, ripple test, etc.
The tests can be carried out either on standard samples or on components or finished products. The materials can be tested: metals, plastics, tires, textiles, leather and composite materials.
The tests are of the greatest interest:
- Fracture mechanics (Fatigue crack growth second ASTM E647) Assess the resistance to cracking spread on different materials.
- traction of metals in accordance with ASTM E8 / E8M, of polymers and composite materials UNI EN ISO 6892, ISO 527, ASTM D638, ASTM D412
- Flexion of metals, polymers and composites in accordance with UNI EN ISO 14125, ASTM D790, ASTM D7249, ASTM C393
- tgarlic of composite materials according to the regulationsUNI EN ISO 14129, ASTM D3518, ASTM D7078, UNI EN ISO 14130, ASTM D2344, ASTM D5379
- compression of metals ASTM E9 / E9M, Polymers and composites: ASTM D695, ISO 604, UNI EN ISO 14126, ASTM D3410 / D3410M, ASTM D6641 / D6641M
- twist and or Composed request for submission,
- Functional tests on components, to test components under similar conditions of use
static load tests
They perform mechanical tests traction, Flexion, twist, Compression,Composed request for submission, both on standard test samples according to uniform standards that component, composite structures and finished products also large, according to customer specifications.
E 'can be the mechanical characterization of the material that makes the general cargo breaking value always, yield unit load, percentage elongation, modulus of elasticity in both tensile and bending, the coefficient of static and dynamic friction.
The tests can be done through the application Loads of up to 250 kN With Instrumentation MTS.
Thanks to the climatic chamber for MTS frames is possible proofmechanical loadin a temperature range from -150 ° C to + 350 ° C of composite materials, plastics, elastomers, rolling stock, especially those in the automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, etc.
The characterization of materials in temperature, It provides designers with essential information for the realization of the components or to check the resistance in the conditions of use.
And 'possible to simulate, through test stands specially prepared in the laboratories, the operating conditions of components and products. They can also be played under certain back environmental conditions or aggression from liquid or gaseous atmospheres. The laboratory also has specific test cells for flammable or explosive substances.
Endurance test of injection systems
They carry out durability testing of complete injection systems or individual parts:
- Injectors gasoline
- Gas pumps
- Gasoline Systems completed
- Low pressure direct injection
- Standard gasoline
- other liquids (E10-M15-E85-E100)
- Low and high temperatures
Tests on tires, circles and friction linings
We can carry out rolling resistance tests, rotary bending, measurement of the coefficient of friction:
The stress conditions of components and products, the vibrations, They are reproduced with the help of electrodynamic shakers. They are applicable vibration profiles of different types (their, shock, random), possibly coupled thermal cycles.
They carry out impact tests on components and products according to uniform standards (this is UNI EN 13087 for helmets, UNI EN 1621 for motorcycle protection) or adapted to specific customer requirements.
- Who is the most beautiful cook
- Are you liberal
- What is the story of Prithvi Shaw
- What is the Volstead Act
- Who is Lindsey Renee
- The ice melts at 0 degrees Celsius
- Which is better lump of charcoal or brickettes
- How should I critically rate a photo
- INTJ Likes to read books
- Should I tip the bus boy?
- Would India enter World War III
- Why can gases change volume
- What are some of the best Bhojpuri DJ songs
- What backup software does Google use
- Are the pilots of the stone temple underestimated?
- What my god means is black
- How can games be used for research purposes?
- Which carcinogenic products are overlooked
- What surprised you this week
- What does Bella Ciao mean in Turkish
- Is a resale app good for making money
- What are prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells
- How to grow body hair
- Who is the author of Das Kapital