What is the usage of Java 1
Learn more about Java technology
Java is the foundation for virtually every type of network application and serves as the global standard for the development and delivery of embedded and mobile applications, games, web-based content and business software. With more than nine million developers worldwide, Java enables the efficient development, deployment and use of high-performance applications and services.
From laptops to data centers, game consoles, scientific supercomputers, cell phones and the internet, Java is used everywhere.
- 97% of all corporate desktops use Java
- 89% of all desktops (or computers) in the US use Java
- 9 million Java developers worldwide
- First choice for developers
- Development platform number 1
- 3 billion cell phones use Java
- 100% of all Blu-Ray players are shipped with Java
- 5 billion Java cards in use
- 125 million televisions use Java
- 5 of the top 5 original equipment manufacturers deliver Java ME
Why software developers choose Java
Java has been tested, refined, expanded and verified by a dedicated community of Java developers, architects and specialists. Java enables the development of portable, high-performance applications for the widest range of computing platforms. By making applications available across heterogeneous environments, organizations can offer more services and increase end-user productivity, communication, and collaboration, while significantly lowering the cost of ownership of corporate and customer applications. Java has become indispensable for developers because it allows you to:
- Writing software on one platform and running it on almost every other platform
- The creation of programs that can be run in a web browser and access available web services
- The development of server-side applications for online forums, stores, surveys, HTML form processing and much more. m.
- Combining applications or services based on the Java programming language to create extremely flexible applications or services
- Writing powerful and efficient applications for cell phones, remote processors, microcontrollers, wireless modules, sensors, gateways, consumables, as well as almost any other electronic device
Opportunities for software developers to learn Java
Many schools or universities offer courses in which to learn programming for the Java platform. Oracle Academy provides a comprehensive portfolio of software, curricula, hosted technology, faculty training, support, and certification resources for universities, colleges, technical high schools, and vocational schools, including Java offerings to support hundreds of thousands of students. Developers can also improve their Java programming skills by regularly visiting Oracle's Java Developer Web site, newsletters focusing on Java technology and subscribing to Java magazines, the Java tutorial, and the "New to Java" - Use the programming center and enroll in web-based, virtual, or instructor-led courses and certifications.
Oracle Technology Network is the world's largest community of application developers, database administrators, system administrators / developers, and architects using industry standard technologies in conjunction with Oracle products. It is also home to java.oracle.com, the ultimate, comprehensive, and authoritative source for technical information on Java. Membership is free, join today. (In your profile, select the Oracle Technology Network check box under My Community Memberships.)
Young developers learn Java
Children and young people learn programming languages at an early age. Visual teaching tools such as Alice, Greenfoot and BlueJ tools allow teens to learn to program using the Java programming language and Java-based languages designed for ease of use.
What is JavaFX?
JavaFX is based on Java. With the JavaFX platform, application developers can easily create and deploy Rich Internet Applications (RIA) that behave consistently across multiple platforms. JavaFX extends the capabilities of Java so that developers can use all Java libraries in JavaFX applications. Developers can take advantage of other useful features of Java and use JavaFX display technology to develop visual experiences.
To learn more about JavaFX technology, visit the JavaFX website.
Back to top
- Guitar playing relieves stress
- Are vitamin B12 better than pills
- Which habits can you make smarter over the long term?
- What mental illnesses are mood disorders
- When should we take the CAT exam?
- What is an annual effective rate
- All stadiums venues accept mobile tickets
- What is Harry Potter's middle name
- Can one meet someone else's expectations?
- Is emergo pt legitimate 1
- Robots destroy our planet
- What is a crispy person
- What made the Carnegie Libraries so special
- How far is Betelgeuse from the sun
- You can use rustoleum on wood
- How are sandwiches made
- What is iBuumerang
- What are the uses of pressure sensors
- Is a futuristic good name for software companies
- How much zoom is 250mm
- Why were poverty reduction programs started?
- Are DTC bus conductors involved in theft?
- All good things come from God
- What is congress
- Why are you still using FTP
- How do I start a theater company
- Which countries don't have Starbucks?
- Why does Batman die
- Sociopaths take medication
- How do real estate agencies scale
- What does MBTI
- Why isolated languages are also agglutinative languages
- Smoke alarm beeps for cigarette smoke