How did you get into acupuncture
Acupuncture is part of the more than 3000 year old holistic disease concept of Chinese healing art (traditional Chinese medicine = TCM). Here, sterile single-use needles are placed on defined parts of the body, whereby these usually correspond to around 360 acupuncture points on 14 meridians. This allows an imbalance of Yin and Yang to be harmonized and the life energy, the qi, can flow properly again.
Typical indications are in particular acute and chronic pain syndromes. In addition to special acupuncture techniques (body acupuncture, ear acupuncture, trigger point acupuncture, one point techniques, etc.), other alternative medical (physical measures, draining procedures, tape techniques, etc.) and conventional medical therapy methods are also used.
But of course internal illnesses such as allergic illnesses, hay fever, tinnitus and gastrointestinal illnesses can also be easily influenced by acupuncture. Mental illnesses such as anxiety, restlessness and addiction therapies (smoking cessation) are also recognized indications.
Our positive experiences coincide with the recommendations of the World Health Organization WHO and the acupuncture research group, which especially the following diseases can be influenced very positively by acupuncture:
- Pain syndromes of the spine and joints, e.g. knee joint wear, shoulder-arm syndrome, tennis or golfer arm
- Headache syndromes
- Allergies, e.g. hay fever
- psychosomatic complaints, sleep disorders
- Smoking cessation
In the case of chronic lumbar spine diseases and chronic knee joint wear, the costs are fully covered by the statutory health insurance. There are usually no restrictions with private health insurances and supplementary insurance.
You are welcome to make an appointment with Dr. Agree Umbach. He is specially trained in the field of body acupuncture and in special additional techniques such as ear and trigger point acupuncture. In this way, we can work out the best possible concept for you in an individual doctor-patient consultation.
- How many chromosomes does a dog have
- Who won Mao's Cultural Revolution
- How far can we understand consciousness
- While stressed, asking questions can be helpful
- Why is the keyword struct so verbose
- Why shouldn't Costco have samples available?
- What would happen if the Howrah Bridge collapsed?
- How are brain zaps caused
- How ugly couples fall in love
- What are the deadliest inventions
- Why is hypervisor required
- Can Doctor Manhattan be considered a god
- What if Hannibal Lecter hit the Joker
- Are video game collectors
- Scotland has a bad reputation
- Why is my indoor basil plant dying
- Does the chlorinated water affect the color of the skin
- How can biotechnology help the environment
- How Karna was killed
- What are liquid encapsulation materials
- How is technology developing
- What is the harmonic series
- What drugs can cure inguinal infections
- What will the market be tomorrow
- How many maratha are there in India
- What are some good bicep curl exercises
- Which career streams have a bright future ahead of them?
- Which is the oldest calendar
- Have you ever disappointed your father?
- How are words louder than actions?
- How often are operations performed without anesthesia
- Can I order from Amazon India