What does unconscious action mean
Marshall Hypnosis Bielefeld
In everyday language one speaks of consciousness and its opposite - the subconscious. I would prefer the word, however U.Nuse awareness. As is generally known, there is conscious and unconscious action of a person. So I would like - logically for me - in my texts from U.Nspeak consciousness.
You meet someone you do not know. In a matter of seconds you will feel sympathy or antipathy.
How can it come to that?
Your subconscious guides your emotions and often your decisions as well. Like a hard drive, it checks whether this type of person has come before you and what experiences you have had with him. Your subconscious then also controls your dealings with the person you just got to know.
The unconscious is a phenomenon that cannot be consciously observed. The mind has no control over it. Since it, such as B. also “the spirit” or “the soul”, which cannot be seen or recognized obviously, is often pretended that it does not exist at all.
Our unconscious is always present and present; it guides and protects us and ultimately it provides us with information that we would not otherwise get. It plays a huge role that we should accept and appreciate.
You drive your car. Day after day. Without worrying about it. Completely automatic. You get into the vehicle, start the engine, turn on the indicators, take a quick look in the mirror, maybe a look over the shoulder, and off you go. As I said: automatically and daily.
It was not always like that. At the very beginning - in driving school - it was quite exhausting and complicated to think about everything. The manual handling of the vehicle caused problems. Just think of the clutch that came too slowly or too quickly. The car either howled or hobbled like a rabbit. In addition, everything else had to be observed: vehicles, traffic signs, intersections, right of way, ...
The more driving experience you acquired, the less you had to consciously think about what to do next. Everything became increasingly routine. Or to put it another way: the unconscious has taken the lead.
Not just when driving. Much more often than you can imagine.
Sometimes the term "unconsciously" is used as an explanation for a behavior or as an excuse or justification: "... I did that quite unconsciously", or "... I was not even aware that ... ".
But we haven't learned to pay real attention to and appreciate our unconscious. In our culture we are brought up “unconscious”, so to speak. And yet: I think it does a lot of work for us and also or especially when we don't even notice it or think about it.
During hypnosis, the unconscious takes on a very important function:
The unconscious becomes the interlocutor.
- Which are some amazing 3D paintings
- How does credit affect creditworthiness
- What are some misconceptions about smart people
- How do I join the NBA
- Is Kajol an overrated actress
- How important is web design to SEO
- What is Permanent Credit
- How long does the shipping take on request
- Are there courses online in google
- What is the correct definition of hypnosis
- What is meant by a program
- How does a female child have advantages?
- What happened to Stormy Daniels against Trump
- What is the best Instagram-like automated program
- What is an annual effective rate
- Is Alien Resurrection worth watching
- How do I design a professional website
- May cause hair to grow back in urine
- What's your favorite activist song
- What causes nausea while breastfeeding
- What are the first signs of teething
- What is the most beautiful Caribbean island
- Barbican tastes just like beer
- What does gas light mean in a relationship