What does the glow temperature mean
Under glow In materials science, one understands the heating, soaking and cooling of semi-finished products and workpieces in order to achieve defined material properties. Annealing is a branch of heat treatment.
To do this, the annealing process is divided into at least 3 phases:
- Warming up (also warming up or warming up)
In the warm-up phase, the workpiece is brought to the holding temperature.
In the holding phase, the workpiece is held at a constant holding temperature. It serves to equalize the temperature in the workpiece and to establish equilibrium between chemical and physical processes in the material. The duration necessary for this is called the holding time and depends not only on the result to be achieved but also on the workpiece geometry and the arrangement of the workpieces in the annealing furnace or the heat treatment system.
- cooling down
In the cooling phase, the workpiece is brought back to ambient temperature.
It may be necessary to adhere to specific heating and cooling speeds in both the warm-up and cool-down phases.
Materials for high requirements sometimes require the 3 phases mentioned to be broken down into further sub-phases. There is a 9-stage heat treatment for the material 2.4669. Such complex heat treatments are also called annealing specifications or annealing programs for the purpose of linguistic differentiation. Whereby annealing program is used homonymously and also
- the chronological sequence of annealing of different workpieces or
- the compilation of the possible annealing for a product (range)
Depending on the desired material property, a distinction is made between:
For the process of glowing, see also under embers (light emission) and embers (combustion).
Category: Change fabric properties
- What shortens during muscle contraction
- What's just compiler in time
- The osteopathic medical faculty is simpler
- What is bullying for children
- Are there not physical facts in knowledge
- Are Patanjali products below standards
- What evolutionary use does the clitoris have?
- CNNs are only used for pictures
- What is the Chicago PMI
- If a stock crashes there is insurance
- What is the best type of computer
- What smell do you associate with fear
- What are some unknown facts about drugs
- Can be used agile in risk management
- Is it harmful to pick crusts?
- What does obsession with method mean
- Is Visual Studio the best IDE
- Who wins PSG or REA
- How does eating meat help the environment
- The chemistry in JEE is just advanced
- Has Mozart received a standing ovation before?
- Why search people with underscore
- How do old souls enjoy life
- Should I leave Google for Facebook
- What is a mixture fraction
- How do I shrink my nasal pores
- Is 8 mile based on Eminem's life
- Compatibility of private and professional life
- What injuries did Hitler suffer in World War I.
- What's your favorite comic book story
- How is blood separated by centrifugation?
- What does OCR stand for in finance?
- What would solve the Israeli Palestine dispute?