Have you ever rebelled against your parents?
100 creative questions to get to know
Dating for established couples can be boring and stale if you talk about the same old topics all the time. Talking about work, kids, or household repairs shouldn't be the focus of the nights as you're trying to reconnect and get to know each other as a couple.
Here is a list of 100 - yes, 100 - questions to choose from to ask each other questions at your next dinner.
Only use two to three questions per date night and really talk about the answers at length. They span different areas including romance, intimacy, family, career, and many others.
It's about getting to know your partner all over again on a deep level. This will increase your sense of closeness, connectedness, and romance that we all know is the whole point!
100 questions to ask your partner for dating nights to get to know them again
1. What is your favorite memory when you met me?
2. What is your favorite sexual memory of us?
3. Which food reminds you of me?
4. When was the last time you thought positively about me?
5. What is your favorite activity that I do for you?
6. Which film reminds you of us?
7. Which of your parents do you like best?
8. Which of our children is most like you? (or if you are not yet a parent, do you ever imagine having children?)
9. What is my best physical quality?
10. What do you like most about what I do in bed?
11. What is your favorite time of the day to be intimate?
12. Would you like to kiss and hug more?
13. When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
14. Do you ever get jealous when you see me talking to other attractive people?
15. Do you ever dream of me?
16. What do you think we need to work on most in our relationship?
17. Do you think if you get sick, I'll be there to take care of you?
18. Do you think I love you?
19. When did you know you wanted to kiss me?
20. What is your favorite non-sexual activity that we do together?
21. Did you trust both of your parents as a child?
22. What is your favorite activity that I have ever done for you on a special occasion?
23. What is your favorite sexual fantasy?
24. What is your favorite sexual position?
25. Do you ever think of me sexually during the day?
26. What could I do to make you trust me even more?
27. When do you feel best protected and cared for?
28. What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
29. When you hang out with friends, do I feel like you are still my priority?
30. When we are with my family, do you feel like you are still my priority?
31. Are there things that would make you seriously rethink our relationship?
32. What was the very first thing you thought about me?
33. When did you first find me attractive?
34. How long do you think people should wait before having children?
35. What did you learn about marriage from your parents?
36. What did you learn about physical affection from your parents?
37. What is your favorite book?
38. What is your favorite song?
39. What was your first favorite film as a child?
40. What do you want to do when you retire?
41. Do you ever imagine having grandchildren?
42. What is another career that you think you would love?
43. What is your favorite physical trait?
44. Who was your favorite teacher when you were a kid?
45. What is your favorite memory of your mother?
46. What is your favorite memory of your father?
47. Which significant other before me had the greatest influence on you?
48. What did you think after your first sexual experience?
49. Did you like school or university better?
50. Where have you always wanted to go?
51. Have you ever considered a completely different career path?
52. What was your favorite subject at school?
53. What was the best party you have ever been to?
54. What was the happiest thing that you have ever felt?
55. What was the most fearful thing you have ever felt?
56. What was the most annoying thing that you have ever felt?
57. Do you believe in God?
58. What question did you never ask me?
59. What is your own favorite personality?
60. Which of your personality traits would you like to change?
61. Have you ever really been obsessed with a subject?
62. Did you collect things as a child?
63. Which of your parents did you go to when you wanted to talk?
64. What was the greatest fear you ever had as a child?
65. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
66. Where do you want to live in 10 years?
667. Which of your friends would you choose if you had to be on a desert island with just one?
68. Which of your friends is most like you?
69. What do you think of couples who are married but live in different cities?
70. What do you think of couples who own a business together and spend all of their time together?
71. What would you most like: a summer house, a one-year vacation or a boat?
72. What would you do with one million euros?
73. What would you do with an additional $ 1,000 that you can only spend on yourself?
74. As a child, did you feel that you fit in with it?
75. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
76. Did you go through puberty before or after everyone else, or on time?
77. Who was your first crush?
78. Who did you have your first kiss with?
79. Who was the first to have a crush on you?
80. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
81. If you could travel back in time, what age would you travel to?
82. If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
83. What is your greatest talent?
84. What is your most unique quality?
85. What makes me different from the other people you have been with?
86. What is the best thing about our relationship?
87. Do you ever compare yourself to other men / women?
88. Which of my friends do you think is the most fun?
89. Are you an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
90. What do you think of when you wake up in the middle of the night?
91. If you had to change one thing about yourself, which one would you choose?
92. Do you think I'm more of an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
93. As a teenager, did you ever rebel against your parents?
94. Who is closest to you in your extended family?
95. Have you ever wanted more or fewer siblings?
96. How did your siblings shape you?
97. What was your favorite date we've ever had?
98. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
99. Do you ever wish I could read your mind? When?
100. What things about me let you know that I'm the one for you?
Now you have no excuse to talk about something uninteresting or to stare silently at each other. Have fun on your date!
- What is sticky screaming for you
- Is 8 mile based on Eminem's life
- What is instrumentation and control engg
- Did the Native Americans influence our founding?
- VIPS IPU takes on approval in 2017
- What are some Americans Canadians so thin
- How can we reach a truthful medium?
- Should set up rental control nationwide in California
- What happened after the Holocaust
- How to pronounce Au Bon Pain
- Why does Donald Trump hate regulation
- Which theorems have completely revolutionized programming?
- How do I improve my technical skills
- Why do people fuck
- How can I train a Dachshund dog
- When do we get books from IGNOU
- Why is Kerala a land of contrasts
- What do you think of Dave Ramsey
- How to reset a WordPress database
- What is the best attraction of Poland
- Does CyberGhost work with Netflix
- Is that an affine transformation
- How can I play online games 1
- Affects the packaging tariffs and taxes
- What makes anchovies salty
- Is sleepy an adverb
- What is more important love or education
- How do RTS games work on mobile phones
- Why does Muesli have gluten?
- What are the sorting techniques
- What is the Deep State in Turkey
- How long has the US been around?
- How does the NTES system from Railways work