How is Xiaomi Phoinika's original headphones
Sound only from one ear? Reasons, problem and solution
I've also encountered the problem that the sound only comes from one ear of the Bluetooth headphones. That is why I have recorded my experiences and possible solutions here for you.
Problem 1: When connecting via Bluetooth, the sound only comes from one ear, both ear cups work with a cable
The first phenomenon occurs as follows. If the headphones are connected by cable, the sound comes out of both ear cups. If, on the other hand, it is connected via Bluetooth, the sound only comes out of one ear. Here it indicates that the jack socket or the plug is dirty or that a mechanical switch is hanging in the jack socket.
Problem 2: Sound via cable only from one ear
Here the sound only comes from one ear when the headphones are connected by cable. This indicates that the cable / plug or the jack socket is defective.
Solution approaches - solutions
These approaches apply to problems 1 and 2.
- Check whether you have activated a balance control in the smartphone / player! If this is on the far right or far left, a tone will only sound from this side!
- Test with a different audio cable. Make sure that the connector is exactly the same length and thickness!
- Clean the connector. I took a clean cloth and alcohol
- Blow air into the jack socket. Don't spit!
- Carefully clean the jack socket. Alcohol with Q-Tip worked fine for me.
In my case it was so that the sound worked via cable and the sound via bluetooth only came from one ear. But then it occurred to me that the sound comes out of both auricles again when I easily plug the jack plug into the jack socket of the headphones. This made it clear to me that something was wrong with the jack socket.
There is a mechanical contact / switch in the jack socket, which is activated by inserting the blade connector. This contact ensures that the sound is then transmitted via cable and no longer via Bluetooth. However, if this contact hangs, then the problem mentioned occurs.
Here you can try the plug in and out several times and then the contact may loosen. If this is not the case, the jack socket must be replaced.
- What is a Badoo site
- What's your favorite scene in Scarface
- How does precipitation affect agriculture
- How can i stop my heartbeat
- Is there talent
- What is Pre Partum and Post Partum
- How do I start with SAP
- What are some different views on yoga
- How can you learn good English 1
- What are your road trip essentials
- What is the trailer load of the Teslas pickup
- What do innocent feelings mean
- What is Hanuman Jayanthi
- What is an FTC disclosure
- How exactly is the distance measured with redshift
- Can the following sentence be understood well?
- Uber drivers hate each other
- Is the GT 1030 good for playing
- Can play Chromebook MP4
- Prostate health is linked to impotence
- What should I learn 2
- What scientists had dyslexia
- How to recover from an aortic aneurysm
- The Creative Commons license is pointless