Can you trust Dream11 to win?
Sabally with "Monster Game" for Dallas
As an all-purpose weapon, Satou Sabally had a hand in everything. The newcomer scored the first and last basket, made the decisive block - and was also the top scorer of the evening: With 23 points and strong 17 rebounds, the German basketball player set a real exclamation mark in her third appearance for the Dallas Wings in the US professional league WNBA.
"I played hard and made a few points", said the 22-year-old after her convincing double-double at 76:73 against Indiana Fever - modest words for a match winner. Brian Agler sounded completely different, the Wings coach was completely enthusiastic and attested his protégé a"Monster game".
Valuable in the front and valuable in the back
After solid appearances against Atlanta Dream (11 points) and New York Liberty (12), Sabally showed why she was selected number two in this year's Dallas draft. 9.7 seconds before the end, she made the decisive block, shortly afterwards she made two successful free throws on the other side of the court in Bradenton / Florida for the final score.
Her work on the board was at least as valuable as the many points. "I've never had a game with 17 rebounds, that was cool"said Sabally, who even topped her college record in Oregon. And yet she practiced understatement: "Sometimes this just happens, you're in the right place."
"A very mature player"
Everything didn't work out yet, there is room for improvement in the three-pointers in particular, Sabally missed four times in four attempts. She must have done that "still work a bit"said the New York-born and Berlin-born exception.
Head coach Agler expects a lot from Sabally. He is already convinced of their qualities. "She is a very mature person, a very mature player"said the 61-year-old: "She has taken a step forward in the last two games." Sabally, known for her versatility, took her second win in the third game with Dallas. The team is on target, only the Washington Mystics have a better record (3-0).
Eight teams move into the playoffs
After 22 games in the IMG Academy, where the entire main round is screened off from the outside world, eight clubs make it into the playoffs. The highlight against Indiana thanks to a late 13: 4 run should help on the way. "That gives me a lot of self-confidence. We can take away a lot of good things"said rookie Sabally: "We have only known each other three weeks, but it looks good."
sid | Status: 08/01/2020, 2:20 pm
- What causes rumbling when breathing deeply
- How do I maintain math equations
- What California laws protect the moonlight
- How is sp Jain one year MBA
- Are certain skills better than the others
- We recommend LinkedIn and Facebook connections
- Is Greenpeace involved in terrorism
- I need to restore faith in love
- How do I delete my Swiggy account
- What do introverts love most
- Is heparin a polysaccharide
- Would you use the Skrill app?
- What is a plug leg
- Upvotes are sometimes removed from our stats
- Which room has no walls?
- What do pest control applicators do
- What are services in AngularJS
- What are 500 errors
- Are psychiatrists there for themselves
- What are the career opportunities in running
- How can you connect lights to Alexa?
- What is your current favorite YouTube channel
- How to encourage them
- Can innovation save us from climate change?