What are some well-customized hat websites
Well protected for the 16th entrepreneurial party
BVV head Petra Wermke
Few people feel well protected today. You can change that at the 16th company party and on race day. Tickets for the party are still available at www.mhwk.de. There have already been good examples in previous years. Here are some tips, suggestions and addresses.
The word "hat" is of Middle High German origin and actually means guarding, custody or care. If someone well protected Growing up means that parents raised their child with perhaps a little too extensive care. We use the adverb here as a play on words and want to say that a headgear for the 16th company party at the Hoppegarten racecourse would look good on you.
District Mayor Dagmar Pohle at the last company party
A hat takes courage. That was not always so. 50 years ago the hat was still an important part of everyday wardrobe. Until the 1960s, it was part of the dress code that very few people questioned. Anyone who went out on the street without a hat at that time signaled that they were moving outside of social norms.
Well-protected visitors watch a race in Hoppegarten
A lot can be expressed with headgear: social status, office, age, gender, religious affiliation, even feelings of joy and pain. In a sense, the hat represents the whole person. But in the 1970s hats no longer fit the times: people wanted to free themselves from all superfluous social rules, including hats. It was not until the 1990s that the long-forgotten garment slowly returned to the world of fashion. It's less, but more worn for certain occasions. Weddings or horse races, company parties are of course also included. Don't you have a hat face? That does not exist. There is a suitable lid for every head, as the saying goes. You just have to try it out and dare to set it all up.
Several people to bring under one roof This is often difficult, when you mean to bring different opinions to a common understanding. There are a number of other idioms related to the hat: you can, for example to hang up his hat. Then you step back and give up your position. This saying is a well-known image: whoever takes off his hat announces his departure. One can also exclaim: "Hats off!" Then you show respect and esteem to someone because you take your hat off your head in greeting, as an expression of homage to your counterpart.
In the hat shop, a lady is looking for a headgear for a larger celebration. In front of a large mirror, she looks at herself with a wide variety of models and finally decides on a large, eye-catching white hat. She needs a big hat that she has, so to speak well protected. To stick with the picture: it is extremely difficult to prepare to bring everything under one roof.“
Longchamps races, painting by Picasso 1901
Today the hat can only be seen on very festive occasions, perhaps still at some sporting events. Especially when it comes to equestrian sports, one emulates the English custom and sees visitors with strikingly festive headgear. Other hats are actually no longer worn. They have outlived themselves and no longer fit into our current sense of style, they are closed an old hat become. Another saying about hats, but now we really have to take our hat off and say goodbye to you for today with a note.
Man (s) and women are wearing hats again. But not just any off-the-peg that does not fit perfectly, but individually made and precisely adapted unique items that underline your own style and fit perfectly with the rest of your wardrobe.
There are creative headgear here:
- Heimat Berlin, Kastanienallee 13-14 in Prenzlauer Berg and Bergmannstraße 19 in Kreuzberg, www.heimat-berlin.eu
- Quartet kokett, Mainzer Str. 19, Berlin-Friedrichshain, Telephone: 0163/872 29 37
- Fiona Bennett Store - Große Hamburger Strasse 25, 10115 Berlin - www.fionabennett.com
- Kleemann hats - Schönhauser Allee 131, 10437 Berlin
- Andrea Curti, Chapeaux - Bleibtreustraße 51, 10623 Berlin
- HUT up, Oranienburger Str. 32, 10117 Berlin-Mitte (Heckmannhöfe) Tel. 283861-05
- Katharina Sigwart, hats and accessories, Oranienburger Str. 27, 10117 Berlin-Mitte, Tel .: 28384595
- Helena Ahonen, Fehrbelliner Str. 56, 10119 Berlin-Mitte, Tel. 44033662
- Caps and Sox, Karl-Liebknecht Str. 13, 10178 Berlin-Mitte, Tel. 51051910
- Coy art to wear in the wedding house, Gertraudenstr. 10-12, 10178 Berlin-Mitte
- Cricketers do weight training
- Mesothelioma can spread to the eye
- How do you say stay in Dutch?
- What's so great about Ruby on Rails
- Why do Nigerians seek international love
- What is SAP Computing
- How is freshman housing at Luther College
- How does WeTransfer make money
- How many paragraphs are there
- How does detergent repel oil
- What is the pre-makeup moisturizer
- Why is everyone so busy seeking attention
- Robert Frost doesn't like friends
- Raisins improve memory
- Why does Kejirwal keep playing dirty politics
- How have language problems affected your life?
- How long does a strong earthquake last
- Why are you working on my questions
- At what age should you quit contact sports?
- What prevents cavities
- Why are popular songs usually terrible
- Why isn't China invading Papua New Guinea?
- How does Putin see the EU
- FILM HEROES ARE BELIEVE
- Why haven't you played a Bosmer before?
- What was the worst outage Google had
- What are the reasons for cyber crime
- How is your body different from others?
- What is the best job in aviation
- Which animal represents dominantly
- What is batch processing in Hadoop
- Who is your best friend over long distances
- How often are operations performed without anesthesia
- Is London good for an IT career