What is the strength of mild steel
- Turret punching machines
- Max. Unit dimensions 3000x1500 mm
- Max. Punching tonnage 30 t.
- Up to 50 tools
- Max. Tool diameter 88.9 mm
- Indexable cutting tools, up to 6 stations
- Perforating steel sheets, max. Sheet steel dimensions 1x1250x2500 mm.
- CO2 and fiber laser
- Max. Unit dimensions 3000x1500 mm.
- Max. Thickness of mild steel - 20 mm.
- Max. Thickness of stainless steel - 12 mm
- Max. Aluminum thickness - 8 mm
- Hydraulic, electric press brakes and electric panel benders
- Max. Bending length 3000 mm.
- Max. Tonnage 150 t.
CUT AND CUT BY LENGTH
- Max. Sheet thickness 1.25 mm
- Max. Roll weight 15 t.
- Max. Roll width 15000 mm.
- Roll ID 50-60 cm.
- Max. Sheet metal length 3000 mm
- Mechanical presses
- Max. Tonnage 100 t.
- Table 950x660 mm
- Deep drawing presses
- Max. Tonnage 250 t.
- Table 1200x1000 mm.
- Bolt welding.
- Sheet metal spinning.
- What's your favorite futuristic comic
- Why are unlikely candidates elected
- Minecraft servers can be sued
- Why are football players so dramatic
- What was Billy Preston's most successful song
- How many daemme are there in Vatican City
- Why is Aura not to be used universally in RWBY
- Can an Indian buy a property in Dubai
- How do I learn Microsoft Access
- Do you live on a farm
- Is science the same as empiricism
- Turns sperm into blood
- What books teach about consciousness
- Should high school football be banned
- What can I say to set you off
- How would you represent happiness
- What is the history of math class
- Is Avast Safe
- Bernie Sanders is a visionary
- What if Quebec were an Anglophone province?
- How do libertarians deal with monopoly power?
- Who was Fela Kuti
- Who were the picts
- A fraudster will always be a fraudster