Can be a person less culture
Everyone knows art and music lessons, but is that cultural education? There is no doubt that the term "cultural education" is booming - and means education for cultural participation. An introduction.
Dr. Karl Ermert, born 1946, Dr. phil., Germanist and historian, was head of the Federal Academy for Cultural Education in Wolfenbüttel between 1999 and 2012.
Arts education has many actors. (& copy Dirk Schelpe / www.pixelio.de)
"The real point of art is not to create beautiful objects. It is rather a method of understanding. A way of penetrating the world and finding your own place."
– (Paul Auster)
Cultural education means education for cultural participation. Cultural participation means participation in the artistic and cultural events of a society in particular and in the way it lives and acts in general. Cultural education is one of the prerequisites for a successful life in both its personal and social dimensions. Cultural education is a constitutive part of general education.
Culture and Education - ConceptualCulture in the broader sense means the typical phenomena in the totality of the life of a society (nation, ethnicity, group, etc.) from the technical and artistic productions to the behavioral patterns of living together and the values and norms, i.e. also the philosophical and religious reference systems a community. This is a historical, sociological or ethnographic use of the word culture.
Culture in the narrower sense describes the arts and their products: visual arts, literature, the performing arts (from theater to dance to film), music, the applied arts such as design and architecture as well as the various forms of combination between them. They represent the subset of culture in the broader sense that is discussed below.
As a result, education means a state in which people are independently capable of successfully shaping their lives. This applies to the personal (internal) perspective as well as the social (external) perspective. This includes specialist knowledge, practical skills, emotional skills and the ability to reflect on oneself, i.e. knowledge of orientation. Incidentally, "being educated" is not an absolute, but rather a variable that has to be determined in relation to human life-world relationships. To the extent that people, their circumstances and their worlds of reference change in the course of life, education is never complete. Rather, education and learning are a life-long task - and opportunity.
- What are some Teradata interview questions
- What is the future aspect of UPI
- Did you meet someone like Barney Stinson?
- Where can you find preambles
- Is equality fair and therefore desirable
- What is one thing that people have mastered
- How would you explain this phenomenon
- Ejabberd How does mod_archive_odbc
- What are the responsibilities in sales
- How do I learn Angularjs per project
- Which countries support Free Basics Internet org
- Which chemical elements are impossible to synthesize
- How fast do Olympic swimmers really go?
- Why was the world round
- What are use cases for eSignatures
- What is the full form of CAA
- Compatibility of private and professional life
- What if people had no social needs
- Why did my friends' parents leave him
- How much is the VR market worth
- Acid rain pH
- Do I really need a friend 1
- What are ADC Arduino processes
- What is the best mid life crisis movie