What is baking sugar
Difference between baking sugar and normal sugar
Not all sugar is created equal - what is the difference between baking sugar and normal sugar (Photo by: Depositphotos)
The different grain
If you have both types of sugar in your kitchen - both baking and normal sugar - you can see the difference between the two products at first glance.
- The Baking sugar is specially designed for baking of fine cakes, for example, and for this reason too finer grain.
- This will allow you to get the sugar into the batter faster dissolve and is therefore easier to mix with the other ingredients.
normal sugar - e.g. Granulated sugar:
- Of course, you can also mix various ingredients normal sugar Completely. Just because its Grains a little coarser this does not mean that you must not mix flour and Co. with it.
- The baking sugar is just finer.
Info: If you don't have any baking sugar at home, you can usually use normal granulated sugar.
Baking sugar is particularly suitable for these dishes
It is best to use baking sugar, as the name suggests when baking For, for example, very fine biscuits, tarts and cakes.
Info: The fine baking sugar gives a shortcrust pastry a better structure and increases its volume.
But even high-quality soufflés and sponge doughs become extremely tasty with this special type of sugar.
It is also used in the production of meringue, marzipan and nougat.
There is also the advantage that the baking sugar is excellent too for cold dishes can use. In doing so, it does not lose any of its advantages.
By the way: The baking sugar is also under the name Viennese sugar known. It is mainly used in Austrian specialties with flour and brings its impressive properties to bear in processing.
Rating: Ø 3.7 (221 votes)
- Why do plant cells have large vacuoles?
- What's the remainder of 2 100 1000
- Why does Quora no longer permanently delete answers
- Can you live without food for 3 weeks?
- How long do most Porsche Boxsters last
- I could be the next Steve Jobs
- Sidbi is a nationalized bank
- How is aluminum-free baking soda made
- Why do you feel bad with dentists?
- What is your favorite adventure destination
- Is emergo pt legitimate 1
- What is real experience
- What do I do to get help
- What is two move in chess
- What is the point of social organizations
- How was Maine founded
- Should I get divorced after infidelity
- Do teen relationships ever work
- What was the Melania Trump speech controversy
- Smoking causes acne
- What does chastity of life mean?
- How would you endanger someone's personal safety?
- What is the use of ROM
- Do you control the reflection of yourself