Count bathrooms as rooms
Which rooms are part of the living space?
According to the German Tenants Association, however, accessories such as lofts, basements, laundry rooms, drying rooms or garages do not count when determining the actual living space. The area of the stairwell is also not included in the rental agreement. So make sure very carefully that the landlord has not inadvertently included these rooms in the calculation.
100 percent: all rooms and room parts with a height of at least two meters, including hall, bathroom, kitchen, toilet, storage rooms. Conservatory, if heated.
Half: the footprint of rooms that are between 1.00 and 1.99 meters high (important for slopes). Conservatory, if not heatable.
To a quarter: Balcony, loggia, terrace, roof garden. In exceptional cases, a higher proportion (maximum 50 percent) will be charged.
The following are not taken into account: Room sections less than one meter high, garage, cellar, attic, boiler rooms, business premises, laundry rooms, storage rooms outside the apartment.
Do you have any other questions? Leave us a comment!
You can find more information here: The most important questions and answers for the correct calculation of living space
- Find an academic project
- How to prepare wild rice
- What are nuclear fusion hazards
- When do children get all 32 teeth?
- Why are my employees assholes
- Are wrinkled dry chillies safe to eat
- Moclobemide causes a decrease in the size of the pupil
- Aging Celine Dion badly
- What is the Russian word for under
- What is the season after summer
- What is the Asvab test
- Retinitis pigmentosa is serious
- What coal is more than 90 carbon
- What is the restriction of enzymes
- What is the Japanese word for show?
- Growth hormone is considered a steroid
- Who was the oldest person on earth
- Can I get MPAE ICE from NSIT
- How are tornadoes measured
- What is a platform company
- What is the heat of the sun
- Does the iPhone work with the Google Home Hub
- What are cardio workouts
- Einstein had two theories of relativity