Which phone should I buy under 9k
Rumor: Huawei Mate 40 comes with Kirin 9000 in late October
Huawei's 2020 phablet spearhead Mate 40 could see the light of day on October 22nd, and the manufacturer recently pointed out an important component with a teaser poster. You can see an evolution ladder - playfully depicted according to Chinese culture - which visualizes the development of the Kirin chipsets. This graphic is supposed to indicate the Kirin 9000, which according to Huawei will be the fastest of the series and, among other things, brings new 5G technologies with it. A Chinese portal is assuming a market launch of four Mate 40 models at the end of October.
Huawei Mate 40 comes with a new SoC
Possible design of the Mate 40
Due to the manufacturer's current crisis situation, it would not be too surprising if the Mate 40 still had the Kirin 990 on board. However, Huawei has now published a notice that smartphone fans will find a new chipset. Traded as HiSilicon Kirin 9000 in industry circles, the SoC should bring many improvements. CEO Richard Yu previously assured that the next platform would be the fastest of its kind and set new standards in 5G, AI, NPU and graphics performance. Kirin 9 teaser poster
Huawei From the HiSilicon Kirin 950 from 2016, the boxes of other SoCs up to a package with the number 9 are stacked on the teaser poster (via Huwei Central). The manufacturer still keeps the final product name for itself. Information on architecture, number of cores, clock rate and manufacturing process are not yet known. Rumor has it that the Kirin 9000 is based on the 5 nm process.
Mate 40 quartet still at the end of October?
The Chinese portal PConline wants to know that the first consumers, at least in China, will be holding the Huawei Mate 40 in their hands this month. This time, four upper-class phablets should hit the market. In addition to the Mate 40, the Mate 40 Pro and the Mate 40 RS Porsche Design, a Mate 40 Pro + is mentioned. Such a direction would not be unusual, after all, Huawei released a drilled-out version of its P40 Pro with the name P40 Pro + in June. Android 10 in the form of EMUI 11 should be used as the operating system of the Mate 40.
- Methylene blue is dangerous
- How do I become a professional pilot
- Rationality and logic can be subjective
- What are some ideas for flying cars
- Should Japan restart all of its nuclear reactors
- Why are INTPs like that in humans
- What are your experiences with the supernatural
- What can you predict for me 1
- Is Paul Dirac better than Richard Feynman
- What is a new torrent site
- What things are taboo in the Philippines
- What's the best graphics tablet under 100
- The hijab covers the face
- Trust your government's tax department
- What should you NEVER do in Houston
- Sidbi is a nationalized bank
- What is Beta Freecodecamp com
- What is Tubemate Video Downloader
- What is the need to study history
- What are defects of arrogance
- Why does this code output 8
- Who can be baptized
- What does obsession with method mean
- What does Bristol mean