Why are people prone to audio transcription
How long does it take to transcribe an interview?
30 minutes of interview mean that the transcription takes 2.5 to 5 hours. Thus 5 to 10 times more time than the audio recording. This amount of time is often underestimated.
Interviews are used for different purposes.
Information or knowledge research for a bachelor's or master's thesis, consumer surveys as part of market research or expert interviews, to name just a few.
What they all have in common: The subsequent processing and further analysis.
This requires very careful transcription, i.e. the written form of the interview. Depending on the requirements, special transcription rules apply. Details on the most common sets of rules can be found on our website pullmedia.de.
Example bachelor thesis.
It involves several steps:
Preparation (define research goal, method, find interview partners, create structured guidelines, provide equipment)
Conducting the interviews
Evaluation and analysis
Theses and submission
A lot of time is invested in the preparation and implementation. After completion, the scientific work must be brought into the required content and visual form of presentation and then go to print and binding.
The bottleneck, the organizational weak point, is often the transcription of the expert interviews. She does most of the work by far.
One solution is to outsource these non-specialist activities to a transcription service provider such as pullmedia.de, which specializes in transcription. We take care of that and you concentrate on your core tasks and continue working with the finished transcripts.
Tip: The better the quality of the audio recording, the more accurate and complete the transcript.
Depending on the requirements, it doesn't have to be professional equipment. For bachelor or master theses, a smartphone with the appropriate app, a dictation machine placed next to the phone or a recording using a video conference tool is often sufficient.
Interview transcription Transcription rules Bachelor thesis Master thesis Author: EP
- Is the correlation measure only linear
- How can I prevent dark urine
- Why does Upwork keep rejecting my profile
- If 3x 3 18 what is x
- How can you fake work experience
- What do people think of technology
- What does dance do to a child
- What do people think of Hungarian food
- How do you fill your day
- What is Center Tapped Transformer 1
- A dog does for its owner
- Are there oceans without sharks
- What does phase equilibrium mean
- How many women did Mick Jagger have
- Who is your favorite BBC presenter
- Why is planche so difficult
- Why did India never invade anyone
- When can ethernet cables be used?
- Is there a way around the HIPAA laws
- Why are books reliable sources?
- What defines quality knowledge
- Which artist sang the song Go Off
- What is Markandeya Purana
- What are the Tamil months
- How dull are you
- Was Jennifer Garner a bit miscast as Elektra
- What would your Mary Poppins bag contain?
- What are some excellent alternatives for StudyBlue
- Which laptop should I buy for DJing?
- What are the most common grammar mistakes
- Why are no airports better lit.
- What kind of attitude should we have
- Is Thomas Cook good for honeymoon packages
- It's good for your lungs