What is a street cop
Police officer (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Stripe | fen | po | li | zist, Plural: Stripes | poles | li | zis | t
- IPA: [ˈʃtʀaɪ̯fn̩poliˌʦɪst], Plural: the [ˈʃtʀaɪ̯fn̩poliˌʦɪstn̩]
- 1) Police officer on patrol
- 1) patrol officer
- 1) Police officer
- 1) cop
- 1) “For four years he patrolled as Patrolman through the streets of Bergen, then went to Oslo and served as a UN police officer in Kosovo in 2006. "
- Nominative: singular the patrolman; Plural the patrolmen
- Genitive: singular of the patrolman; Plural the patrolman
- Dative: singular the patrolman; Plural the patrolman
- Accusative: singular the patrol officer; Plural the patrolmen
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„A Patrolman noticed that his body camera was smoking. He was able to take them off just in time. The New York police responded immediately.“
DiePresse.com, October 22, 2018
„Michael Mertens was himself for 17 years Patrolman - and had to 'see more road casualties than is good'. The GdP vice contradicts Transport Minister Scheuer.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 24, 2019
„Cologne in the hands of the Russian Mafia? A Patrolman wants to uncover a big plot. The 'crime scene' as an overwrought conspiracy scenario.“
Spiegel Online, January 6, 2019
„Before the district court Demmin is a Patrolman Has been given a suspended sentence. The 32-year-old had withdrawn money several times with a dead person's debit card.“
NDR, June 24, 2019
„A worn-out one Patrolman wages a guerrilla war against the powerful members of the North Rhine-Westphalian Russian mafia.“
n-tv.de, January 5th, 2019
„In Jefferson County in the US state of Colorado has a Patrolman helped a desperate mother bear. The bear's offspring were trapped in a dumpster in a residential area.“
stern.de, August 04, 2020
„Murder, Fire, and Fraud. As a Patrolman uncovered a criminal case of the century and made a significant contribution to grasping the Villach women's gang.“
Kleine Zeitung, March 9th, 2020
„In Göttingen has a Patrolman a girl lying lifeless in bed was reanimated during an operation. The child survived and recovered. The official has now been awarded.“
NDR, August 07, 2020
„A Patrolman in the Paderborn district has been suspended from duty because he is supposed to sympathize with the “Reich Citizens” ideology.“
BILD.de, November 29, 2019
„During a traffic control last night, the Patrolman almost lost his life here. Suddenly a man had fired several shots at him and his colleague.“
Police press release, May 6, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "patrolman":
police officer: Inspector, commissioner, patrol officer, traffic cop Application examples: 1) The police arrested 21 violent demonstrators
Patrol officer: Policeman on patrol Synonyms: 1) patrol officer Feminine forms: 1) patrol officer Generic terms: 1) officer
Patrolmen:… Die [ˈʃtʀaɪ̯fn̩poliˌʦɪstn̩] Grammatical features: genitive singular of the noun streak policeman dative singular of the noun streak policeman accusative singular…
Patrol officer: the feminine from the male form strip police officer with the derivative (derivative morphem) -in Male word forms: 1) strip police officer Generic terms: 1) police officer
Compulsory school teacher: ... the compulsory school teacher involved in school trials and school development projects. "1)" The patrol officer and the compulsory school teacher will get over 70 to 80 euros a month ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Stripe policeman" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Streifenpolizist/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Patrolmen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Strei | fen | po | li | zis | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: die…
Patrol officer (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular strip police officer; Majority of female patrolmen ...
Patrolmen (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Stripes | fen | po | li | zis | tin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Strip (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Strei | fens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃtʁaɪ̯fn̩s]…
Patrol car (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular patrol car; Majority 1 patrol car; Plural ...
Patrol car (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Strei | fen | wa | gens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Patrol cars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Patrol Cars Hyphenation: Stripes | fen | weighs ...
Side light (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular streiflicht; Plural streiflichter genitive: ...
Sidelight (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Streiflicht Hyphenation: Streif | lich | te Pronunciation / stress: ...
Side lights (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Streif | lich | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Side lights (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Streif | lich | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Sidelight (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Streiflichts Hyphenation: Streif | lich | tes…
- Most of the research in anatomy has been completed
- How important is English to you
- Who are the top art collectors
- How will Jon Snow defeat Ramsay Bolton
- What are some tips for journaling
- What happened to Batman's parents
- How can you practice shorthand
- What makes lobsters scream
- Can deliberately cheat people while in love
- What is the current Tamil calendar year
- Which is the biggest budget Bollywood movie
- Is the technical support through live chat effective?
- How can I get my children to learn
- Who Owns Prudential Financial
- How to identify a language by handwriting
- What is a sustainably produced fish
- Which DAV school has the best infrastructure?
- There are super brilliant people
- What did John Spencer die of
- The sun can provide unlimited energy
- How is goodwill accounted for?
- Which is the best lightweight stroller
- Is simplilearn certifications are valuable
- What hurts the most after a breakup