What color are your glasses
Which shade for which activity?
Glasses with tinted lenses are popular fashion accessories. In addition, they offer optimal protection for the eyes during many activities. We explain which eyeglass tint is suitable for what.
There are so many different types of tint, tint colors and tint intensities that it is easy to lose track of things. Did you know, for example, that there are differences in the suitability of the different tint colors for different activities gives? We will be happy to help you find your way in the jungle of eyeglass tints and explain the respective advantages and disadvantages of the types of tint on a fashionable and optical level.
Tinted glasses - what makes the tint
Before deciding which color is the right choice for the tint of your glasses, you should think about the Tint type To worry about.
Graduated lenses are practical, stylish and fashionable. They differ from glasses with an ordinary tint in that the upper part of the glasses is more tinted than the lower part. There is a strong glare protection in the upper viewing area, while the lower part enables an unadulterated visual impression. Activities such as driving a car or reading a book remain a pleasure even in summer.
Self-tinting glasses also prove to be beneficial when driving a car. Especially in winter, when the sun is lower, self-tinting glasses show their skills: the self-tinting glasses react to the incident light and use photoactive molecules to adjust the degree of tint to the radiation intensity - a practical matter!
Polarizing lenses, i.e. lenses with an integrated Polarizing filter, minimize uncomfortable reflections. These occur when the sun's rays are refracted by reflective surfaces, which is often the case on wet roads, snow or water surfaces. The polarizing filter reduces annoying light reflections compared to glasses with simple tint again considerably. Colors appear richer and more contrasting.
Speaking of colors: especially for simply tinted glasses, so Single tint glasses Different colors like blue, brown, gray, green, red, yellow and orange are interesting. There is a choice of different tint colors for different activities.
The effect of colored glasses
The general benefit of tinted, colored glasses is that one natural vision even in bright or diffuse light is made possible. In addition, the Contrast perception elevated. But which color actually has which advantage and for which activities can you use this effect?
Advantages and disadvantages of the tint colors
Tinted glasses in Brown, gray or green exhibit one particularly high color fidelity on. This has the advantage that they distort the color perception of your surroundings the least compared to other tints. Thus, these colors can unite universal glare protection for numerous activities guarantee. Glasses in these color variants are suitable for beach holidays, city trips in southern countries and also for the local summer months. You can also wear glasses of this tint as everyday glasses. Sunglasses with a tint in brown or gray ensure a high level of color fidelity and thus never appear obtrusive. In addition to optimal protection against UV radiation, the tinted lenses also ensure that you can keep track of things even when driving. The color fastness makes the glasses roadworthy at the same time - with other glass colors traffic lights and brake lights could be overlooked due to a falsified color rendering.
Tinted glasses in orange and red
With sunglasses with orange or red tint of the glasses you are optimally equipped to Sport in the great outdoors to drift. The two colors look special Contrast-enhancing in green surroundings. An orange or red, light tint ensures an optimal view even in shady forest areas, as it optimally compensates for changes in light and shadow. It protects the eye well from the sun's rays when jogging, cycling or climbing - even in snowy areas.
Yellow tinted glasses
Yellow tinted glasses experienced their first big boom in the 90s, when techno parties in dark clubs could hardly be imagined without them. The decisive factor was not only the fashion aspect, but also the color fastness. For one better vision at night For yellow and all other glasses, a tint of less than 25% or self-tinting glasses is best suited so that a clear view can be guaranteed even in a dark environment. In broad daylight, however, it is better to use a different tint of glasses, as yellow lenses allow a lot of UV radiation to pass through.
Blue tinted glasses
The main advantage of sunglasses with blue lenses is a clear view. YourVisual impression becomes cooler and richer in contrast. In Snow areas Get particularly strong contrasts with the blue tint. Wear the blue tint though not in traffic - A disadvantage of blue glasses is that you can no longer see these traffic obstacles in the color orange. For road traffic, it is better to use a glass tint in brown, gray or green.
Colored glass tints - functional and fashionable at the same time
Of course, the fashion aspect should not be neglected when it comes to choosing the right tint color for your glasses:
- at warm frame colors like gold and brown, a brown tint of glass looks especially good.
- Cool frame colors like blue and silver, on the other hand, benefit particularly from gray tones.
But no matter which color you choose: sunglasses with a colored tint are and will simply stay on colorful highlight for your outfit.
Which tint intensity should I choose?
Regardless of the color, the tint intensity determines the glare protection. A distinction is made between different levels depending on the light transmission, which are suitable for different activities:
- 10% Intensity ensure a slight glare protection. Forcloudy weather glasses with a tint of this degree are sufficient. This tint intensity is also called filter tint, is suitable for all-day wear and also helps in photosensitive eyes. Slightly tinted lenses soften bright artificial light and increase the contrast effect.
- 30% and 50% provide a light glare protection. In lowland areas and with little sun such a tint is sufficient.
- 75% offer medium-strength glare protection. For the summer months in Germany and neighboring countries this degree of tint is ideal.
- 85% Intensity offer a strong glare protection. Do youHolidays in sunny countries, in the mountains or in a ski area, you should protect your eyes with this intensity.
- What are your coping skills
- What are the alternatives to RankLib
- Why is the American dream attractive
- Are there any closed source programming languages
- Why was Jesus' ministry so brief?
- Have you ever ridden an animal
- Why should one work in Manila?
- How does Marvel make films so consistent
- When will Rockstar Games release Bully 2?
- Can addictive to pilot planes
- Are proverbs part of the Jewish studies
- Why are people manipulated
- Are board shorts for swimming
- Why do I feel empty and dispassionate
- What kind of food is treacle
- Money becomes less important
- Why do relatives talk behind our backs?
- What does boom rank
- AWWar com is a credible news source
- Is the iPhone XS the best overpriced smartphone
- Prostate health is linked to impotence
- How can you make a judgment
- Is coconut oil keto-friendly
- Why are you cheated in love