Why are people interested in commercial law
Petit Calvo, Carlos, Commercial Law and Legal History. With a foreword by Joachim Rückert
The Zeitschrift für Rechtsgeschichte (ZRG, also known as the Savigny Journal) represents an integral part of European legal history research, having made a significant contribution to the current state of the discipline. Each section publishes a new volume per year.
The division of ZRG into the Romanistische, Germanistische, and Kanonistischeteilung (since 1910) is based on the differentiation of the legal-historical subjects at that time. This is no longer self-explanatory, and in particular, Germanistic is often misunderstood. Today, the sections have the following profile:
The Romanist Department is dedicated to the entire ancient history of law and the dogmatic broadcasts to the present day,
The Canonical Department is dedicated to the entire history of ecclesiastical law, and
The German Department is dedicated to the rest of entire European legal history since late antiquity to the present day.
Regular features of the German Department are as follows: essays, guest contribution (from international research), miscellanea (as smaller research contributions), a detailed literature section, obituaries, reports and chronicles. The essays and miscellanea are preceded by an English summary. The German Department usually has 600–800 pages.
The other sections ‘websites:
Romance Studies Department:
ZRGGis a peer-reviewed scientific journal. All submitted papers are read by at least three peer reviewers. At least one of the reviewers does not belong to the editorial board (double-blind peer review).
- What was the worst outage Google had
- What problems are there with a BMW X3
- Why are veterans called heroes these days
- What is parity in nuclear physics
- Why visit a dentist
- Who developed Microsoft Visual Basic 6 0
- How have your life experiences influenced you?
- Why are TED talks bad
- What is OBT shipping
- Is Google's material design hot air
- How do I use positivity
- What are the signs of brainwashing
- Why is the English alphabet so popular
- Do people really choose what to believe in
- What form of potassium is the best
- Should there be Krrish 4
- What percentage of water are jellyfish
- Do you feel close to your friends?
- Which app offers free medical books
- Where do you buy app reviews
- Are there any tank films out there
- If x 26 what is x
- Is KCS crypto currency a good investment
- How can I catch N's Pokemon