Who is Neymar dos Santos Jr
Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior profile and facts
Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior
Biography:The Brazilian soccer player Neymar (full name: Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, short: Neymar Júnior or Neymar) was born on February 5, 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes in the state of Sao Paulo (Brazil). As a child, he laced his football boots for FC Santos, where he finally celebrated his breakthrough as a professional and became one of the most sought-after football players worldwide.
In 2009 Neymar rose from the youth team of FC Santos to the first team and soon knew how to convince. The young striker played regularly at the Campeonaro Paulista (Sao Paulo state championship) and in the league (Campeonato Brasileiro de Futebol) and played his way into the hearts of the fans.
After Neymar had already competed with the Brazilian youth national team in the U-17 World Cup in 2009, he made his debut in the jersey of the senior national team in 2010. As a result, he was courted several times by top European clubs such as Real Madrid and was considered in the press as Robinho's successor.
Thanks to convincing performances in the newly formed Selecao, Neymar advanced to the beacon of hope in 2011 with regard to the 2014 World Cup in his own country. Despite lucrative offers from Europe, he extended his contract with FC Santos and pledged to stay in Brazil until 2014. In May 2013 Neymar announced his move to FC Barcelona for the 2013-14 season on Twitter.
Full name: Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior
Short name: Neymar Junior or Neymar
Nicknames: Joia, Juninho
Date of birth: 05.02.1992
Age: 23 years old
Place of birth: Mogi das Cruzes (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Star sign: Aquarius
Size: 1.74 / 5m
First professional club: FC Santos
Current Club: FC Barcelona (2013)
Jersey number: # 10 (It used to be # 11)
Favourite colour: White
Official homepage: www.neymaroficial.com
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/neymaroficial
Twitter account: @neymarjr
Instagram Account: @neymarjr
Facts about Neymar:
* Neymar made the song "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" a world hit! Singer Michel Teló was successful with his song in Brazil when it became internationally known in the winter of 2011. Neymar danced to the “Zumba hymn” in the dressing room, the vidoe made the rounds and with it the song: 1st place in Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
* Neymar has a shoe deal with the US sporting goods manufacturer Nike.
* In 2011 he scored Goal of the Year with the Mercurial Vapor SuperFly III and was awarded the FIFA Puskas Award.
* Neymar's jersey number is "10", it used to be the number "11"
* In the summer of 2013 he changed the shoe model and from then on played with the Nike Hypervenom.
- Why don't people dive in Loch Ness
- Why don't marriages work 1
- How do I start working on YouTube
- Why does Arvind Kejriwal always make excuses
- What can I do on Alipay
- Is the ELSS due amount taxable
- Is overrated for Elise
- How to use a cement mixer
- What did people eat before farming?
- What are some hardware startups in NYC
- What is PMI in project management
- How do Aikido and Jiu Jitsu differ?
- What are some onomatopoeia in different languages
- What is semantic paraphasia
- How do you start a mobile business
- Is there a college to study astrology
- How reliable are Internshala internships
- You can take Zoloft and Lexapro together
- Who is Neymar dos Santos Jr
- How do bed bugs feel?
- What is the political concept of Greater Pakistan
- Child pornography causes crimes
- How does a man get a woman
- Mechanical programs at colleges in Vancouver