What is easy in learning the second language
Language learning experience
German as a second foreign language
 Horseshoe, B. (2003). L1, L2, L3, L4, Lx - all the same? Linguistic, internal and external learner factors in models for multiple language acquisition. In: Baumgarten, N., Böttger, C., Motz, M. & Probst, J. (Eds.). Translation, intercultural communication, language acquisition and teaching - living with several languages. Festschrift for Juliane House on the occasion of her 60th birthday. Journal for Intercultural Foreign Language Teaching [Online], 8 (2/3) (http://zif.spz.tu-darmstadt.de/jg-08-2-3/beitrag/Hufeisen1.htm).
 Jessner, U. (2008). Teaching third languages: Findings, trends and challenges. Language Teaching, 41 (1), 15–56.
Zahirová, E. (2013). Multilingualism at the primary school: German to English. Baccalaureate work at the Chair for German Language and Literature. Masaryk University Brno.
 German only as a second or third foreign language? An interview with Hans-Jürgen Krumm. Goethe Institute. V., online editorial office, June 2009 (http://www.goethe.de/ges/spa/dos/daf/unt/de4568512.htm).
Dr. Dorothé Salomo is a research assistant in the Dean's Office of the Philosophical Faculty of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena. Her main focus is on internationalization as part of the BMBF project “ProQualität Studium”. Before that, she headed the project “Young people learn German differently” at the headquarters of the Goethe Institute.
- How does pairing and annihilation come about
- What is your best leadership trait
- Are qualia quantifiable
- What purposes does cemetery dust serve?
- What would an alien Donald Trump say
- What my god means is black
- Does God Exist 779
- Why are people suddenly interested in poetry?
- What do freelance creatives do
- How to make homemade macaroni salad
- What is it like to be Azerbaijanis?
- What is engineering according to NIT students
- What is the best Android user interface
- How did JFK win the Democratic nomination
- What did you say to me
- Who makes 6L6GC tubes
- Is SHIATS a government institute or not
- Body parts are used for medical research
- How did Jama Masjid get its name
- How much did Vikram ISRO cost
- What is learned from roommate etiquette
- Which king is popular Ashoka or Shahjahan
- How is it that the gender distribution is almost the same
- What is the best alternative to Midas
- Why are equipotential surfaces not equidistant
- Which is the best bluetooth speaker under 4k
- How do diminutives work in Finnish names
- What's the most underrated Metallica song
- Why did Joshua destroy Jericho
- Why is the London Underground so expensive
- What categories of crowdfunding projects are there?
- What is Microsoft Ruuh
- What is the full form of MIM
- What are the Symptoms of Reyes Syndrome