Is Skype still using Qt
Qt: The C ++ framework for developing cross-platform software
Qt is programmed in C ++, whereby the programming language through the preprocessor MOC (Meta-Object Compiler) to features like the elementary Signal and slot mechanism (enables event-controlled communication between program objects). For this purpose, the preprocessor generates standard-compliant C ++ from the Qt source code before compilation. As a consequence, Qt applications with common C ++ compilers like GCC, ICC, MinGW or MSVC are translated. Newer versions of the framework also offer access to Qt's own Markup language QMLwhich simplifies the GUI development in particular. In addition to these internal language solutions, there are various ones provided by third-party providers Connectionsfor other programming languages like Python, Ruby, Go, Java or PHP.
With qmake (standard solution) and Qbs (QtB.uild S.uite) holds the framework two own build systems ready, although other systems such as CMake can also be used. In addition, users have their own integrated development environment Qt Creator are available, including has a code editor and enables quick access to the selected components.
- Who are the famous Indian women entrepreneurs
- What is an austerity program
- Why should I read your novel 1?
- Who will be JEE Mains 2018 Topper
- How can I orgasm during sex?
- Who were the picts
- Is BMW bigger than Lexus
- Should I go into a career as a pilot?
- What is a grain mill
- Why do artists sell their own skills
- How much zoom is 250mm
- What is functional family therapy
- Is job shadowing useful
- Why do I look so ugly
- Is interferon a hormone
- Eating has a religion
- Is Thomas Cook good for honeymoon packages
- How do you give gifts in Israel
- Why is WordPress still using PHP
- Who instigated the crusades?
- What kind of sociopaths are dangerous
- What is data accuracy in healthcare
- What future does Flash have
- How did people start mining