Why do people wear hats when they run
The only thing missing is that Erika and Max Mustermann cover their heads hip on their ID cards, then the hat peak would have been reached. It must have been sometime at the beginning of this decade when a few men were spotted opening their woolen hats (at that time still simply gray or black) in the office; a tiny act of rebellion in an unrebellious life. Just as sporadically, the hat was seen on big city heads in rather uninterrupted months such as July and August, but no longer as a functional, essential item of clothing. But as a distinguishing feature in a world that is so individual that it can no longer be individual. The selfie came a short time later. What was initially thought to be a Höhöhö invention like the Tamagotchi once grew into a whole era of self-documentation, of self-assurance.
And that's where the hat comes into play again. Because people like to photograph their heads so much, the fashion industry also orientates itself on this fixation on the head and thus on large earrings, hair accessories and headgear. It's about the equipment of the face, about staying on top. Cheeky captain's hats, headbands or beanies are to be understood as frames in which the ego appears even more self-conscious. With which one signals a bit of negligence in absurdly indolent times, as far as optics in general are concerned.
Well: hats everywhere, striped, with glitter, made of cashmere or polyester, pink or taupe, sometimes reminiscent of a condom, sometimes of the Smurfs. Hats and caps used to be used to demonstrate belonging to a social group, but today a gathering of people is also a gathering of wool, regardless of whether it is cold or warm, whether it goes over the ears or not: the hat is a mass accessory and permanent hairstyle at the same time; it wraps you up, hides you and makes you visible at the same time, removes you a bit from this cold world. And if it is really cold again now, then it even makes sense. In the classic sense now.
- What are alternative names for mom
- How do you explain the internet
- What happens when a succubus kisses someone
- What is overcurrent in a circuit
- What is the future of the digital marketer
- How would you endanger someone's personal safety?
- What determines the color of a kitten's eyes
- Why can some people not overcome greed?
- Why is y 1 x 2 not continuous
- How can you make a judgment
- What does np zeros mean
- Leon Trotsky was a good military commander
- How diet affects acne
- Smoke alarm beeps for cigarette smoke
- Who are the top mortgage bankers
- Why should I support Ohio State Football?
- What is a Rigging Electric Best Boy
- What are bugs in Java
- What was your worst ear piercing experience
- How was Wipro started
- Why do we not have self-sustaining energy
- What is Beta Freecodecamp com
- Intravenous injection of lidocaine is a painless death
- What is the cheapest fishing kayak