What foods have oxidic acid
Keyword: "Do geniuses think differently?" ... by Vera F. Birkenbihl in GEHIRN & GEIST 1/2003 category THINKING BETTER
As a vocational school teacher, I appreciate Ms. Birkenbihl's ideas that can be put into practice immediately. After I tried everything from map technology to mind maps to motivate students, the city-country-river story and the ABC of lists came right to me. The results are "rock-hard"! A certain initial euphoria certainly plays a role among the students. But it's relatively seldom that I have a class of 25 completely involved - it worked here - and that with a fun factor. I have also noticed that some of the students who are otherwise less visible were fully involved.
They showed a rather creative side to turn a non-suitable term into a suitable one.
What suits students and teachers very much?
low material expenditure
Students are all involved
Fun and therefore motivation
associative thinking / semantic facilitation / consolidation ("beaten track" in memory)
reading what has been written gives rise to new ideas
Competition and performance comparison / determination / evaluation
In classes where the “class blessing hangs crooked” unfortunately there is sometimes a lack of acceptance of the better performance and thus envy of the more powerful. Here ideas are asked for the implementation of the daily "hiccup" about ("unconditional") acceptance and tolerance of the other in larger groups.
======= Suggestion: anonymous ABC lists, the contents of which are consolidated on large packing papers (in one case, this is done in parallel to ensure the anonymity of the individual ABCs. In addition, the "consolidators" learn (analogous to inspectors , ha ha) a lot, because you get to see the results of the other group and then go back to your own class, where you also see "our" results this class and not for individuals in the class. when the students first notice what you can do with such great ideas, the envy factor will decrease. it is stronger, the less capable the envious hammers feel ...
I thank you for the "reinvention" and think benevolently about the "swipes" regarding the content and methods of my teaching. Below are some implemented ideas for interested colleagues.
Occupational field / subject category
Oxide acid base device
Chemistry metal oxide acid base device
Element electrochemistry corrosion
Biology Landlord. Organ food
Painter / varnisher tool underground
Occupational health and safety substance environment
Tool / device ingredient
Procedure act hygiene
Occupational health and safety environment
The ABC lists are very suitable as homework - of course only voluntarily!
====== suggestion: ask for at least 10 items per list. 10 terms are the VOLUNTEER should strive for every student (on a statistical average), all is over, is already cream on the 10-word cake! there thaw those who are still having a hard time at the beginning because they had been trained to crapbook and parrot-like parrot-like parrot-like parrots for years, so that associative free thinking is FIRST difficult for them ...
thank you for your suggestions! teachers like you are the ones I want to address with my teacher module in the inner archive! and with the last two video seminars ("listendenken" and "von nix ..."). Your reactions will also make many insiders happy, because parents and schoolchildren alike breathe a sigh of relief when they hear / read from teachers like you. Thank you!
ps. CALL: All insiders would certainly be interested in further verbal reports. who does that? what experiences did you have? the other day a teacher told me that he has the students make ABC lists and KaWa.s instead of normal notes, with great success. have other teachers tried this in class? or have insiders made experiences with it in meetings?
Vocational school teacher
- Which English dialect do you like best?
- Is a Honda Hornet worth buying
- How to treat an Adderall overdose
- How does the air conditioning system maintain the room pressure?
- Why does CH4 have SP3 hybridization
- What Are Some Good Golf Brands
- What is the normal frequency of urination
- What is 1000 divided by 1 5
- Prefer IIMs final grades
- What is a shocking fact about you
- What advantages do homeowners have over tenants?
- Is Simon Cowell known in France
- Is Apple really innovating with iPad
- How would you just explain Qualia
- How did Eminem get into making music?
- What makes a person or people human
- Consciousness is a scientific term
- What are some bad Alfred Pennyworth moments
- Why do we collect plastic bags
- A degree is required to start writing
- How is Gimme Bar different from Pinterest
- What does Daulat mean in Chennai slang
- Dinner is available in NIT Surat
- What is Lab and Paneer Doda
- Which DAV school has the best infrastructure?
- What happened to JFK Jr.
- Do you like custom mugs
- How does learning feel for you?
- Which ohms are safe
- What is a truncated prism
- How strong are the arterial walls
- What is the structure of the tax system in African countries
- Where does the name Germany come from?