Which technologies will dominate between 2020 and 2030
Future: 10 technologies that are changing the world
An Internet in which sensitive data is completely safe - until recently that was wishful thinking. With blockchain it could become a reality. Most people only know the term in connection with crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Blockchain, however, is a technology that can be used to manage data in general and protect it from cyber attacks. This is due to the functional principle: Each so-called "block" is a list of data records that can be expanded and are linked using cryptography ("chain" is English for "chain"). The blocks contain information about the previous block, a time stamp and transaction data. If a block is modified afterwards, all subsequent blocks also change. Any interventions are thus visible and can be traced. The technology is made for digital currencies. But it can also be used to exchange and save all kinds of electronic information. Think of health data, voting votes, training certificates or tax data. In addition, the method is very reliable: the servers involved are not networked via a node, but rather with one another, i.e. decentrally. If an error occurs, each server involved has a copy of the data. That could change the economy significantly, as it would make electronic commerce truly secure. The blockchain stores data almost in real time, so that large amounts of current information can be exchanged quickly. Objects, such as autonomous vehicles, can also communicate with one another via the blockchain in the Internet of Things.
- What is the market size for borosilicate glass
- What's wrong with TVS Scooty
- What is the cheapest humidifier
- What is the most profitable field in STEM
- What is an element in transformers
- Do titin weights actually work
- Will Tibet ever be its own country?
- Antimatter and antiparticle are the same
- Is Tesla's stock a bubble
- Companies hire seniors
- Is The Book of Leaves Real?
- What is another name for founder
- Why is codeIgniter required
- We recommend Nokia Lumia 730
- What are Clausewitz's theories
- How do you identify an Arrhenius base
- What does megapixel
- Is this puppy a German Shepherd Dog
- What software do programmers use in Windows
- What is the purpose of a real ID
- How much would a Haridwar trip cost
- Which share should I double myself with?
- Why the Indian Parliament is bicameral
- Paying an additional principal pays lower interest