What are examples of makeup products
The beginner’s guide for make-up: 7 products that you need to get started
Even if that sounds cheesy, I wanted to work in the fashion or beauty industry when I was young. I still remember exactly how I devoured every issue of Instyle or Elle from the mother of my best friend at the time, because I couldn't afford them at the time and I paved my room with my favorite editors that were picked out. When I first heard from Pat McGrath and Kevyn Aucoin, I knew I wanted to be a make-up artist. The way to get there was not that easy, because I first had to break off my studies in my home town of Erfurt and later convince my parents to be able to do an apprenticeship in Copenhagen. Moving to a foreign country at the age of 18 without speaking the language left an incredible mark on me and showed me that you can create things if you really want them. Many Danish lessons and interviews later, in which the director checked my language skills again each time, I had the contract from the make-up school in my pocket.
The adventure could begin and I look back so fondly on this exciting time. There, from my talented teacher, I not only learned how to use brushes and paint correctly, but also that less is often more! Since then, I've left the hard kohl pencil on the waterline and plucking eyebrows.
In recent years, due to my full-time jobs in various editorial offices, I have used my beauty knowledge from my desk, but my make-up jobs, which I took on on the side, always made me happiest, because there is direct feedback from people and at best, a big smile as a thank you.
I have been sharing my love for beauty & fashion on my blog Primer & Lacquer since 2011, where I write about all the things that drive and inspire me in my life. This summer I'm also looking forward to the biggest challenge of my life so far - the birth of my second daughter. I'm curious to see what life is like as a family of four and whether I can keep some of my old habits in addition to being a mum.
Besides traveling, I love burrito bowls and guacamole for life and have a weakness for eyebrow products, bronzers and highlighters of all kinds. When I have to distract myself from a stupid day, I like to watch Lisa Eldridge's videos (because of their pleasant Voice), Masterchef or Hank Moody in Californication. And should I ever really be able to go out again, I'll dance to old school hip hop with my girls, just like in the good old days.
I hope I can show you one or the other trick in terms of make-up here at Journelles and whet the less beauty-affine girls a little bit of fun in the colorful pots and pens and / or dispel one or the other prejudice against make-up girls clear the way.
Follow and write to me ...
Blog Primer & Lacquer // Instagram @ariofcourseView archive →
- What are examples of stringy food
- Touka is naturally stronger than Midoriya Izuku
- Why do some people never get depressed
- How does music speak through people
- Why do people avoid being rejected?
- What is Taaffeite used for?
- What makes hair grow
- How old was Frankenstein when he died
- How was the first living cell formed
- What is the conservation of the ecosystem
- What is an invisible zipper
- How do I learn Angularjs per project
- Who is your ideal candidate
- Can someone do a PhD in music
- Are people still active in Google
- Who Owns Barbeque Nation
- What is Cisco Stealthwatch
- Is the cache an action in Spark
- Why is Stephen Hawking considered a genius
- Can you assert parental alienation?
- Should I be a normal person
- Is React functional
- When did Marvel overtake DC in sales
- Which is better idea prepaid or postpaid
- Which is the best-written holy book
- Can Muslims go to prom
- What were John Steinbeck's books about?
- Coimbatore is changing
- Are you worthless without your brain
- What would my house sell for?
- Can we fix our laptop keys?
- Affects soy growth
- Can you trust Dream11 to win?